Windows 10: Windows 10 is removing my PC settings on startup.

Discus and support Windows 10 is removing my PC settings on startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 on my computer has begun to reset my PC so I have lost all my Chrome settings. I manually restore the settings on my Dell PC, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveOlsen3558, May 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is removing my PC settings on startup.

Windows 10 on my computer has begun to reset my PC so I have lost all my Chrome settings. I manually restore the settings on my Dell PC, but when I turn the PC back on, the same thing happens. This situation began seven days ago.How do I stop this?

:)

SteveOlsen3558, May 24, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, May 24, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 is removing my PC settings on startup.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is removing my PC settings on startup.

1. Windows 10 is removing my PC settings on startup. - Similar Threads - removing settings startup

2. My windows update remove all setting and data in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows update remove all setting and data in my pc: First i encounter my HDD can't detected by computer after that i update my windows but after restart. My pc just reset my file on SSDmain driver was deleted and my Lenovo apps was deleted too. Then i can't log in to my Microsoft account. Now my pc lost all function from...
  3. My windows update remove all setting and data in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows update remove all setting and data in my pc: First i encounter my HDD can't detected by computer after that i update my windows but after restart. My pc just reset my file on SSDmain driver was deleted and my Lenovo apps was deleted too. Then i can't log in to my Microsoft account. Now my pc lost all function from...
  4. My windows update remove all setting and data in my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 PC Unable to Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Unable to Startup: I have been using my computer normally until earlier today. I have not installed any new programs or use it for any new purposes that what I have been doing so for years.Suddenly this error message popped up while I was using the PC midway. After that I could not do anything...
  6. Windows 10 PC Unable to Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC Unable to Startup: I have been using my computer normally until earlier today. I have not installed any new programs or use it for any new purposes that what I have been doing so for years.Suddenly this error message popped up while I was using the PC midway. After that I could not do anything...
  7. Windows 10 freezes at startup settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 freezes at startup settings: Hello, Was trying to DDU my gpu driver when I realized i can't go into safe mode. When i try to go into safe mode, my computer is stuck at the Startup Settings page, pressing any of the Function keys is non-responsive. After a while, the computer will shut itself off. Any...
  8. Personalized Settings on startup [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Support
    Personalized Settings on startup [Windows 10]: I have this issue where when I restart my laptop there's a windows that says "Personalized Settings" with black screen. Takes a while to load and it done this multiple times. It started doing it today. How can I fix? 100313
  9. setting NumLock ON at startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    setting NumLock ON at startup in Windows 10: This is a follow-up. I found the post which shows how to put an entry in the registry to turn on NumLock at startup on my new Windows 10 laptop, as for some reason, after the last downloaded update, it didn't work when trying to enter my PIN. I followed instructions for...
  10. windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings: i wonder why theres only shut down option as you see on photo and later i tried bootable usb, i could get some option by this way but it couldnt repair, i cant get startup settings and i feel only 1 person in the world that have that problem and nobody can solve!!! 92985