Windows 10: Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music

Discus and support Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The interface of Windows 10 is expected to improve with Windows 10 19H1 update as Microsoft has planned several changes for the desktop. According to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 12, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music

The interface of Windows 10 is expected to improve with Windows 10 19H1 update as Microsoft has planned several changes for the desktop. According to reports, Windows 10’s next update will separate Windows Search from Cortana, introduce phone calls transfer feature, universal cloud clipboard and some other improvements.

We recently reported that the volume mixer will be replaced with a modern settings page and it turns out that Microsoft is also preparing some improvements for the volume flyout.

Microsoft is working on a facelift for the volume flyout and it will ship with next year’s update. The music playback controls will integrate directly into the volume flyout which can be accessed from the taskbar’s sound icon.

Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music Volume-Controls.jpg

If you will click on the volume icon pinned to the taskbar and music is playing in the background, the updated volume flyout will also show the playback controls. You will be able to change volume, play, pause or stop the music directly from the taskbar, and these controls will show up only when music is playing.

Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music Volume-Controls-in-Windows-10.jpg

“So here’s a pretty dope feature that seems ready for its prime time. You will be able to control your music from the volume flyout in Windows 10 19H1,” Albatross said in a tweet. The new volume control is not accessible when you use the keyboard’s media keys but this behaviour is likely to change before the public release.

Obviously, there’s no ETA as to when new volume control changes are projected to happen but as the new flyout menu is ready for prime time, it shouldn’t take too long before it happens.

The post Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 12, 2018

2. Volume Control

Hi, Tobe.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you referring to the system volume control or any other music software that you are using?
    • Are you increasing it using the keyboard arrows or through the dedicated volume button that is present in your system?
    If you are referring to the systems volume control then I would suggest that you increase and decrease the volume by using the lest and right arrow keys and check if the same issue exist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 12, 2018
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music

Playing Music at Constant Volume?

I suggest using MediaMonkey to which you can analyse the track volumes and then lower them to increase them to what you want. That way all your music will be at the level you set it at.

InnocentCriminal, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music

1. Windows 10 is reportedly getting a new volume flyout to control music - Similar Threads - reportedly getting volume

2. The new 22H2 Volume Flyout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new 22H2 Volume Flyout: I just updated to 22H2 of Windows 11. I love the new Flyout for Volume adjustment right above the taskbar. But it seems when I running any games on either full-screen or borderless mode, the flyout cannot be shown above the game window so that I cannot see it.Is there a way...
  3. The new 22H2 Volume Flyout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new 22H2 Volume Flyout: I just updated to 22H2 of Windows 11. I love the new Flyout for Volume adjustment right above the taskbar. But it seems when I running any games on either full-screen or borderless mode, the flyout cannot be shown above the game window so that I cannot see it.Is there a way...
  4. Old volume flyout on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old volume flyout on Windows 11: Hello there,I'm running latest Windows 11 on a Surace Laptop Studio yes, I've even subscribed to the beta-channel with no differenceProblem is, the volume and brightness flyout is the one before the redesign see below. And I definitely prefer the new one. I've never actually...
  5. Old volume flyout on Windows 11

Old volume flyout on Windows 11: Hello there,I'm running latest Windows 11 on a Surace Laptop Studio yes, I've even subscribed to the beta-channel with no differenceProblem is, the volume and brightness flyout is the one before the redesign see below. And I definitely prefer the new one. I've never actually...
  6. Volume flyout not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume flyout not working: Hi, I recently upgraded to the new update for windows 11 and I noticed that when I press the volume up or down keys they don't do anything. The volume flyout isn't appearing and all of a sudden the taskbar and the explorer.exe is just going black and restarts. How can I fix...
  7. Volume flyout not working

Volume flyout not working: Hi, I recently upgraded to the new update for windows 11 and I noticed that when I press the volume up or down keys they don't do anything. The volume flyout isn't appearing and all of a sudden the taskbar and the explorer.exe is just going black and restarts. How can I fix...
  8. Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD: I recently upgraded to windows 11, through the update assistant in the settings app.I see that some features don't seem to be working properly.The volume Flyout/OSD is the same as it was in windows 10!Also when ever I paused/played a video or some music in windows 10, the...
  9. Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD

Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD: I recently upgraded to windows 11, through the update assistant in the settings app.I see that some features don't seem to be working properly.The volume Flyout/OSD is the same as it was in windows 10!Also when ever I paused/played a video or some music in windows 10, the...
  10. Windows 10 could finally get modern and new volume controls

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 could finally get modern and new volume controls: Way back in 2018, a leak revealed Windows 10’s built-in volume control could get a significant overhaul in a future release. For some reasons, Microsoft decided to delay Windows 10’s new volume controls but the feature could be making a comeback later this year. In the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 insider media volume flyout

2. music cobtrols in audio flyout windows 10