Windows 10: Windows 10 is s ... l ... o ... w ...

Discus and support Windows 10 is s ... l ... o ... w ... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use my Windows 7 computer whenever possible, ie, not at work.To wait 15 minutes for the Windows 7 disk to grind thru files whenever I power on or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C Langham, Aug 2, 2021.

1. C Langham Win User

Windows 10 is s ... l ... o ... w ...

I use my Windows 7 computer whenever possible, ie, not at work.To wait 15 minutes for the Windows 7 disk to grind thru files whenever I power on or wake from sleep is ridiculous.Looking at Linux and Mac.

:)

C Langham, Aug 2, 2021

2. Dell (Inspiron-3137) Netbook, running "s-l-o-w"

I have a Dell Inspiron-3137 Netbook with Windows 10, that is running awful "s-l-o-w" lately. How can I speed it up? It came with Windows XP on the HD, so if I do a recovery / restore, it will revert back to that operating system & I'll loose Windows
    10. Any advice?

Robert Pallante, Aug 2, 2021
  3. windows 10 file access is S L O W

Hi,

Thank you for posting.

I would like to inform that the error message: source files can not be found, occurs when the operating system is not up to date.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.

• Press Windows
      key and type updates.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.

• Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Kindly reply back to us with the detailed description of this issue, we will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 is s ... l ... o ... w ...

Newly installed Windows 10 is S O S L O W !!!!

Hi Doster,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Run Maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computers, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 is s ... l ... o ... w ...