Windows 10: Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated

Discus and support Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop with preinstalled genuine Windows 10. 10 days ago, I updated the same to version 1903. But after restarting it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Magnet-24, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Magnet-24 Win User

Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated

I purchased a new laptop with preinstalled genuine Windows 10. 10 days ago, I updated the same to version 1903. But after restarting it has been showing that windows is not activated. I tried using troubleshoot and it writes error 0x80004005. The troublshoot shows the solution shown in attached image. I tried upgrading as prescribed but after restarting it shows that the pc didn't get updated. Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated b04d371f-d6ce-4808-bc5b-66ea618615ae?upload=true.png Please help!!!!!

:)

Magnet-24, Oct 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 3, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 3, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is showing not activated after being updated - Similar Threads - showing activated being

2. Activation after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation after updating Windows 10: I purchased a Dell with Windows preinstalled. I just updated and not get a notice to activate Windows. I'm signed in with my Microsoft account but it doesn't recognize that Windows is licensed? I don't have key since it was preinstalled at purchase. How do I resolved this?...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly not activated after years of being activated

Windows 10 suddenly not activated after years of being activated: Last night, my Windows 10 20H2 is suddenly not activated, giving an error code of 0x8007007B. I've had this copy of windows since Windows 8 when was upgraded for free to Windows 10. I bought the copy of Windows 8 so long ago I didn't remember the product key. Is there a way...
  4. It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.

It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.: [ATTACH]I have updated my window 2 months ago and it is showing that my window hasn't activated and before update my window was activated, and all time it is showing that activate your window whenever I open the laptop. And I can't personalize my window and can't do many...
  5. After windows update, I'm being prompted to activate windows?

After windows update, I'm being prompted to activate windows?: Good evening folks, got a bit of a weird one. So I've had this PC for about 3 or so years. Never upgraded it excluding the CPU. I've always had the same OS Windows 10 Home. I was watching Netflix where I noticed a small but irritating notification on the bottom right of my...
  6. After windows update, I'm being prompted to active windows?

After windows update, I'm being prompted to active windows?: Good evening folks, got a bit of a weird one. So I've had this PC for about 3 or so years. Never upgraded it excluding the CPU. I've always had the same OS Windows 10 Home. I was watching Netflix where I noticed a small but irritating notification on the bottom right of my...
  7. Window 10 activation after update.

Window 10 activation after update.: I updated my window 10 using windows update but now i'm facing a windows activation problem. error code:0x80004005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-activation-after-update/eb190b7d-66ca-40ee-913f-c47cab61e5e7
  8. After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!

After Windows 10 home update, windows showing that it is not activated!!!!!: My laptop got update on 5th October of the latest windows 10 home version. but after the update, the windows is showing that it is not activated and showing the error code of 0x80004005. then I put the product key on the change product key option and then it is showing...
  9. Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update

Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update: My windows update was done yesterday it took 2.5 hours and now it is showing Windows is not activated with error code: 0x80004005 [ATTACH] after Clicking on troubleshoot it shows [ATTACH] after clicking on upgrade your edition of windows it had shown updating windows...
  10. Activate Windows 10 installed on notebook after being activated in a virtualbox guest

Activate Windows 10 installed on notebook after being activated in a virtualbox guest: I have bought my new notebook a few weeks ago with an OEM Windows 10 Home version. As the machine came with Ubuntu Linux preinstalled and I had some free time near holidays I thougt why not give Linux a shot? I was playing around while I had to do some urgent work (on Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oem windows 10 shows product is not activated after windows 10 update