Windows 10: Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up?

Discus and support Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get my pc up to speed, and why do Windows update take so long.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Administratorone, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up?

How can I get my pc up to speed, and why do Windows update take so long.

:)

Administratorone, Sep 2, 2019

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up?

Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up?

1. Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up? - Similar Threads - slow speed

2. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  3. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  4. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  5. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  6. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  7. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  8. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  9. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  10. Slow up load speed?

Slow up load speed?: I have a new router I get 500+mbps downlead on both desktop and laptop connected by ethernet cable and 23.0 up on the laptop but only 0.24 on the desk top, why?Both are running windows10 and both are connecten to router by cable.There must ber some setting on the desk top...