Windows 10: Windows 10 is slower

Discus and support Windows 10 is slower in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I keep seeing irrelevant posts about this so I ask you again with hopes of a competent solution to this. I bought a Lenovo Legion desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stelian MarianGrigorescu, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is slower

Hello! I keep seeing irrelevant posts about this so I ask you again with hopes of a competent solution to this.

I bought a Lenovo Legion desktop yesterday. Don't mind about the specs, it is a beast.

I installed Windows 8.1 and after I saw there are no drivers on lenovo site for 8.1, just 10 (which i find very rude), upgraded to 10

PROBLEM: Windows 8.1 took only about 5 seconds to login page

Windows 10 takes about 1 minute and it is always like "please wait" as if it would always ugrade something (wich no, it is not, just saying). Besides that, it spikes my processor fan at max for about 1 second before login page. Windows 8.1 did not.

I DO NOT WANT ALL KIND OF DO THIS, GO THERE, MODIFY REGISTRY SOLUTIONS.

I mean the pc is out of the box. WHY IN THE WORLD windows 10 is not just as fast as it is as 8?

WINDOWS SHOULD BE WORKING PERFECTLY, JUST AS MY BRAND NEW PC IS !

:)

Stelian MarianGrigorescu, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is slower

Delta6326, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is slower

1. Windows 10 is slower - Similar Threads - slower

2. Internet is slower on my desktop than my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is slower on my desktop than my laptop.: I have a desktop that I made that has an ethernet port that is cable of 1 Gbps and a newer laptop with the same capabilities. When downloading the same game through steam using the same Ethernet cable, I get 1Gbps on my laptop but at most 250 Mbps on my desktop. What could be...
  3. Internet is slower on my desktop than my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is slower on my desktop than my laptop.: I have a desktop that I made that has an ethernet port that is cable of 1 Gbps and a newer laptop with the same capabilities. When downloading the same game through steam using the same Ethernet cable, I get 1Gbps on my laptop but at most 250 Mbps on my desktop. What could be...
  4. Internet is slower on my desktop than my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my wifi is now slower

my wifi is now slower: alright so listen like last month or like december i updated my computer right, and after that update my wifi on my computer is going veryyyyyy slowand i know its not my wifi plan because im useing wireless wi-fi soidk whats wrong but please helpim a highschool student and...
  6. my wifi is now slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi is now slower: alright so listen like last month or like december i updated my computer right, and after that update my wifi on my computer is going veryyyyyy slowand i know its not my wifi plan because im useing wireless wi-fi soidk whats wrong but please helpim a highschool student and...
  7. my wifi is now slower

8. my wifi is now slower

9. Why Windows 11 is slower than 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 11 is slower than 10?: I have just updated my system to Windows 11 and I feel that Windows 11 has a lot of glitches and many things can be improved. I just don't know why it not seem like a good option or a reliable one. Can anyone tell me what's the issue with it?...
  10. Why Windows 11 is slower than 10?

Why Windows 11 is slower than 10?: I have just updated my system to Windows 11 and I feel that Windows 11 has a lot of glitches and many things can be improved. I just don't know why it not seem like a good option or a reliable one. Can anyone tell me what's the issue with it?...