Windows 10: Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves

Discus and support Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So....my laptop just got formatted a few weeks ago and for that couple of weeks my games were running just fine until a compulsory update hit and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oji_san3, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves

So....my laptop just got formatted a few weeks ago and for that couple of weeks my games were running just fine until a compulsory update hit and my games started running like shit so I tried to go back to the older version which is ON the settings not some other way from the internet and now my laptop is stuck on a loop of automatic repairs and my touch pad is not working If you have a fix please let me know I dont wanna spend money on a new drive.

submitted by /u/oji_san3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oji_san3, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves

1. Windows 10 is starting to get on my nerves - Similar Threads - starting nerves

2. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  3. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  4. How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?: I am trying to view videos on CompTIA Testout PC Pro site. For some reason, I start the videos and they are muted. In order to unmute, I have to rightclick on the video while it is playing to show controls, then adjust the volume. I then can hear the video. This happens on...
  5. How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?

How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?: I am trying to view videos on CompTIA Testout PC Pro site. For some reason, I start the videos and they are muted. In order to unmute, I have to rightclick on the video while it is playing to show controls, then adjust the volume. I then can hear the video. This happens on...
  6. Why when I start up windows the taskbar is not visible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I start up windows the taskbar is not visible?: For a minute or more I have to wait untill the taskbar pops up I can't even open edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-start-up-windows-the-taskbar-is-not/0336ebca-5066-467a-aa89-28a1a054b5a8
  7. Why when I start up windows the taskbar is not visible?

Why when I start up windows the taskbar is not visible?: For a minute or more I have to wait untill the taskbar pops up I can't even open edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-start-up-windows-the-taskbar-is-not/0336ebca-5066-467a-aa89-28a1a054b5a8
  8. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  9. [WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves: QUICK SPECSDEVICE SPECIFICATIONSDevice name DESKTOP-JGUK052 Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS SPECIFICATIONSEdition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on...
  10. [WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves

[WIN 11] Error 0x80070052 is starting to get on my nerves: QUICK SPECSDEVICE SPECIFICATIONSDevice name DESKTOP-JGUK052 Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor WINDOWS SPECIFICATIONSEdition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on...