Windows 10: Windows 10 is struck at windows logo

Discus and support Windows 10 is struck at windows logo in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Windows 10 PC struck at windows logo and a circle moving. Tried Macrium Rescue USB but it is also struck at windows logo and circle moving. 112250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sam9, Jun 14, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

Windows 10 is struck at windows logo

Windows 10 PC struck at windows logo and a circle moving. Tried Macrium Rescue USB but it is also struck at windows logo and circle moving.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is struck at windows logo - Similar Threads - struck logo

2. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen: My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I tried startup settings Safe Mode stilll I can't Sign-in. I can't access anything in my laptop. It was working perfectly until...
  3. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen: My sign-in screen does only show Signin option, but once I click that it doesn't have any password or PIN and still it remains sat the same screen, I tried startup settings Safe Mode stilll I can't Sign-in. I can't access anything in my laptop. It was working perfectly until...
  4. Can't Sign in and struck at the Sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My window run just fine but the bsod struck in with all recovery option don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window run just fine but the bsod struck in with all recovery option don't work: Hi Microsoft before I start the question my English sucks... So before this happened my windows 10 pro run just fine.... Then the next day, the bsod struck in and then as soon as I open my recovery I'm doing the startup repair and it din't work, restoring system settings also...
  6. My window run just fine but the bsod struck in with all recovery option don't work

My window run just fine but the bsod struck in with all recovery option don't work: Hi Microsoft before I start the question my English sucks... So before this happened my windows 10 pro run just fine.... Then the next day, the bsod struck in and then as soon as I open my recovery I'm doing the startup repair and it din't work, restoring system settings also...
  7. My window run just fine but the bsod struck in with all recovery option don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My windows got struck on updates underway page. Anyone help me on this?

My windows got struck on updates underway page. Anyone help me on this?: My windows got struck on updates underway page and immediately it's going to restart and again getting the same page updates are underway this continues, tried forced shutdown but that doesn't works...
  9. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  10. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc