Windows 10: Windows 10 is struck at windows logo

Discus and support Windows 10 is struck at windows logo in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Windows 10 PC struck at windows logo and a circle moving. Tried Macrium Rescue USB but it is also struck at windows logo and circle moving. 112250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sam9, Jun 14, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

Windows 10 is struck at windows logo

Windows 10 PC struck at windows logo and a circle moving. Tried Macrium Rescue USB but it is also struck at windows logo and circle moving.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is struck at windows logo - Similar Threads - struck logo

2. Google updates Android brand logo and color and release names

in Windows 10 News
    Google updates Android brand logo and color and release names: Over the last decade, Android's open platform has created a thriving community of manufacturers and developers that reach a global audience with their devices and apps. This has expanded beyond phones to tablets, cars, watches, TVs and more—with more than 2.5 billion active...
  3. windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 strucks or freezes while watching online videos.: i have a dell laptop model: dell g7 7588 . i bought it two months ago. it has intel i9-8 th gen with 128 gb ssd and 1tb hdd with nvidia GeForce gtx 1060 maxq with 6 gb ram. it is making me sick i bought it with 1,70,000 . please help me with it. windows 10 freezes...
  4. Windows feature upgrade 1903 has struck on 94%.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows feature upgrade 1903 has struck on 94%.: My windows upgrade 1903 has struck on 94% from 3 hours. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feature-upgrade-1903-has-struck-on-94/cc4cf452-20e4-4b8e-83ed-8c6f2d4ecf16
  5. windows 10 1903 update is struck at 59%

windows 10 1903 update is struck at 59%: started update yesterday evening from 'settings>>Update & Security' (its been now more than 24 hrs) after a whole night of downloading/processing it showed a error in the morning and update aborted. so i downloaded the 'Windows 10 Update Assistant' and started the update...
  6. windows upgrade from 8.1 to 10 updates struck at 46%

windows upgrade from 8.1 to 10 updates struck at 46%: windows upgrade from 8.1 to 10 updates struck at 46% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-81-to-10-updates-struck-at-46/897b865f-b86e-4f2d-9a97-2b88cd1db654
  7. i have struck into 10240 version it not updating

i have struck into 10240 version it not updating: My hp notebook laptop is not updating . i have struck into 10240 version. every time when i open and start update every time it struck till 99% and some time it start the install update but laptop hang up and my update also automatically stop and restart. what i can do?...
  8. Windows 10 struck at loading screen

Windows 10 struck at loading screen: I have installed Windows 10 in my lenovo laptop after finishing the installation when I turned on my laptop it struck at the loading screen even the spinning dots do not come on my screen plźzzz help me...
  9. Windows 10 installed and reset now laptop struck.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 installed and reset now laptop struck.: I have msi laptop Windows 7 now I updated online to Windows 10 and reset. After reset now my laptop screen is blank and dash line blinking on top left side. Nothing working tried lot by pressing f10, f2, ctrl+alt+del. Please help 20946
  10. gwx upgrade struck on "check your PC" and media tool upgrade fails.

gwx upgrade struck on "check your PC" and media tool upgrade fails.: I'm trying to upgrade my old laptop to windows 10. Its currently running Windows 8.1 pro x64. Resources are no problem, its a core2 duo, 8 GB RAM, discreet ATI video card and plenty of space on 1TB hard drive. Upgrade using windows update (triggered by GWX.exe) gets the...