Windows 10: Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down.

Discus and support Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Its been an hour, every thread about this is locked, so i thought i would make a new one for you guys to ignore and lock without a solution other than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 3d357b27-4ebb-408b-8665-a, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down.

Its been an hour, every thread about this is locked, so i thought i would make a new one for you guys to ignore and lock without a solution other than "Hold the power button for 10 seconds, try the troubleshooters and reinstall if that doesn't work". How do you guys mess up an os so bad it cant shutdown? Then you guys lock every thread about it without providing a solution. Here is a solution. If you have Windows problems install something that works, if you don't know how buy apple. To everyone that doesn't have a choice, enjoy watching the Wheel of Torture spin!

Modified Title from: Windows 10 Stuck "Shutting Down"

:)

3d357b27-4ebb-408b-8665-a, Mar 1, 2019
  2. OneMoar Win User

Occasional BSOD while shut down (Windows 10)

sounds like some app or device not unloading cleanly
    @Kursah he said DURNING SHUT DOWN AND ONLY DURING SHUTDOWN
    none of your suggestions are relevant if thats true

open blue screen view and look at the top 5 or 10 entries that should give you a idea on what device is mis-behaving

OneMoar, Mar 1, 2019
  3. itsakjt Win User
    Occasional BSOD while shut down (Windows 10)

Absolutely correct. The system is otherwise rock stable in everything. Gaming, benchmarks, stress tests etc. It is only during shut down that it occasionally happens.
    @OneMoar - I will check blue screen view today after coming from work and report back.

itsakjt, Mar 1, 2019
  4. grandekid Win User

Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down.

Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down.

1. Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down. - Similar Threads - stuck Shutdown screen

2. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  3. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen: My Asus Windows 10 laptop is stuck on the 'Shutting down' screen. Holding down the power button does not do anything. Neither does pressing any of the keys. It has been happening for 3 days now. I have unplugged the power and let the battery die, after restart it didn't...
  4. Window 10 laptop stuck on 'shutting down' screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Shutting Down: My laptop has been stuck in shutting down lately then blue screen right after. May I ask how to solve this? Thank you.PS: I have included the dump files in the link below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amvk0yAZWVBkmVKmxyCi2jzOlAOk?e=AE8dji...
  6. Stuck at shutting down screen

Stuck at shutting down screen: my laptop is stuck on shutting down screen and keyboard is not working what should i do?plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-shutting-down-screen/89b0b937-1d81-44ca-b98f-3607b1756228
  7. Windows 10 stuck at shutting down

Windows 10 stuck at shutting down: There was no update or anything. Yesterday I turned off my desktop. And today was trying to turn in back on but I see only I mean there is nothing else. There is a mouse pointer in the screen but it not reacting, but PC reacts to the mouse movement, atleast monitor wakes up....
  8. Stuck at shut down screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at shut down screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Furthestsauce50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlq7vn/stuck_at_shut_down_screen/
  9. Windows 10 Stuck "Shutting Down"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck "Shutting Down": Its been an hour, every thread about this is locked, so i thought i would make a new one for you guys to ignore and lock without a solution other than "Hold the power button for 10 seconds, try the troubleshooters and reinstall if that doesn't work". How do you guys mess up...
  10. Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not shut down, stuck in "shutting down" loading screen: I've had this problem for 3 days now, and I'm frustrated beyond belief. Whenever I go to shut down my computer, I'm always stuck in "shutting down" or "restarting" with the circle loading animation playing below it. I'd leave it on throughout the whole day, and the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hangs at shutting down

2. windows 10 stuck on shutting down screen

3. windows 10 shutdown frozen

4. if screen gets stuck what happens if i force shut down,
  5. windows 10 stuck in shutdown,
  6. tablet stuck on shutting down screen circle,
  7. windows shutdown stuck,
  8. win 10 stuck on shutting down,
  9. windows 10 hangs at shut down,
  10. windows stuck in shutting down screen,
  11. laptop is stuck on shutdown screen,