Windows 10: windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up

Discus and support windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up Selecting a language then lead to the Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonCorbett, Jul 5, 2019.

1. windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up

My windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up

Selecting a language then lead to the Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC screen.

Clicking on Troubleshoot then leads to the Advanced options screen

Clicking on 'System Restore' lead to a Windows popup saying 'To use System Restore, you much specify which Windows installation to to restore. Restart this computer, select an operating system, and then select System Restore.

In other words, you end up in a continuous loop.

The command line interface works, if that helps?

Can anyone help, please?

:)

JasonCorbett, Jul 5, 2019
  2. jaybobMT Win User

Choose your keyboard layout is stuck

Hi,

My PC is stuck on the "choose your keyboard layout" screen and I can't get it to do anything.

I downloaded the media creation tool and burned it to DVD, but the PC will not boot from the DVD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

jaybobMT, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

I have hope to get an answer. I will post what they will tell me
    windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up [​IMG]

gabrielgut98, Jul 5, 2019
  4. JanJan Win User

windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up

Computer stuck at MB screen boot

My computer is refusing to boot. Most of the time it would stuck at the MB screen where you would press a button to enter bios. Other time it would get pass that point and go to the windows logo loading then restart itself.

Note: i can enter bios most of the time. my keyboard would register command at MB screen but wouldnt register when i try to choose between dual boot win 7 or ubuntu. sometimes it would be able to go into the windows recovery (cant recover) and restart the loop

I'm thinking it's a power supply or RAM problem...?

additional info: before this happen my computer wont boot at all. i have to remove the speaker and 1 fan for it to boot. if i leave those on, there would be a 1 second long beep and screen stay dark. thank you for any help

JanJan, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up

1. windows 10 is stuck on the 'Choose a keyboard' screen on boot-up - Similar Threads - stuck 'Choose keyboard'

2. Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout: I have an old desktop running on Windows 10. Out of nowhere, the screen went crazy. I rebooted, and now the current situation is: The screen is always sort of weird but I can sort of read what is displayed. I can initially get into the BIOS setup menu before windows...
  3. Windows 10 “Choose your keyboard layout” boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 “Choose your keyboard layout” boot: Whenever I turn my PC on I get an error message saying “choose your keyboard layout” when I choose my layout it automatically takes me to a screen with 2 options- Turn off your PC or Troubleshoot. When I click troubleshoot, it shows only the advanced options screen. Under...
  4. SP3 stuck at choose keyboard

SP3 stuck at choose keyboard: Opened my SP3 today and it was on the choose a keyboard. After I choose US it ask for a recover key. I tried the BitLocker key and that doesn’t work. Tried all the troubleshooting items. Stuck. How do I Resolve?...
  5. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  6. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen in Windows 10

Stuck on "Choose an option" screen in Windows 10: Hi, I am stuck on the "Choose an option" screen on my Windows 10 computer and cannot log in. It gives me the option to either shut down my computer or troubleshoot. On most forums and articles I have seen, there should be a "Startup Settings" option when I go to the...
  7. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen

Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen: Firstly I want to make it very clear that I currently have no access to my PC, it will not load the sing in screen let alone the desktop. Half the time it boots up in automatic repair mode and goes to the "choose a keyboard layout" screen and as this screen loads all of my...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout: Windows 10 upgraded my computer today. The problem I am having right now that I am stuck on choose keyboard layout auto repair screen. My keyboard works but when light goes out on keyboard and mouse I am not able to actively select any layout. Does anyone know how I fixed...
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 bootup stuck choose your keyboard