Windows 10: Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen

Discus and support Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I cannot log in in any way, the screen is blurred and no user charges me, I have already restarted the computer several times, removed the battery and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by David Caraveo, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen

I cannot log in in any way, the screen is blurred and no user charges me, I have already restarted the computer several times, removed the battery and I cannot advance.

Can someone help me? please

Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen e2cb8193-515c-44c1-8ab2-eea687a00bc4?upload=true.jpg

:)

David Caraveo, Jul 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to perform a Automatic Repair using a Windows 10 ISO media by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Automatic Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stuck in Welcome Screen

I am helping an older family member with her computer. Your suggestions are not helpful because she cannot get to the start menu. She stuck on the windows 10 welcome which she in fact did not intentionally install. She wants to go back to windows 7.

BarbaraCordasco Gambelli, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen

welcome to windows 10! screen stuck

Hi,

Welcome to Windows 10 family. We appreciate your interest in new operating system.

I realize the inconvenience caused to you, as you are stuck in reboot loop while upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

As a basic troubleshooting step, disconnect all peripheral devices from the computer except the keyboard and the mouse.
    Perform a hard reboot and try to boot normally into the computer and see if it works properly this time.

If the issue still persists, try the below troubleshooting steps as the boot files of current operating system might got corrupted.

I suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO file, create an installation media from other working computer to perform Startup Repair of the computer that you are unable to boot.

Using ISO file to perform Startup Repair will allow the device to boot the system to Windows Recovery Environment and tries to repair the device.

Step 1:
    I suggest you to try Startup Repairing the Windows and check if it helps.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link: Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool” in the above article for creating the tool).

Step 2: After creating the tool perform Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and
    more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup Repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Startup Repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of upgrading the computer to Windows 10 for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen

1. Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen - Similar Threads - stuck Welcome screen

2. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: So I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with an NVIDIA Geforce GT1030 installed in it, and I booted it up this morning and I am stuck on the welcome screen. I do not think it is hardware related, as I performed a test and nothing appeared to be defective. I cannot reach the pin or...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: So I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with an NVIDIA Geforce GT1030 installed in it, and I booted it up this morning and I am stuck on the welcome screen. I do not think it is hardware related, as I performed a test and nothing appeared to be defective. I cannot reach the pin or...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen: A few days ago Windows 10 began having an error where it would be stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots after logging in. I don't have anything plugged into the laptop, tried putting the laptop on airplane mode, tried doing a startup repair which was...
  6. Stuck in welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Stuck on Welcome Screen: So, I was playing Garry's Mod when this happened. It was in fullscreen so I had no way to get out of it, and it was lagging like hell. I couldnt get task manager because it dosent display on top, so the only way to fix it was to log out, then log back in. It seemed normal at...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the computer boots up, it displays a temporary Welcome screen which is nothing but a blue screen with Welcome written on it and spinning circle of dots. At times, this screen stays longer and sometimes permanent that you end [...] This post Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen: Having Windows get stuck on the Welcome screen and prevent you from using your computer is a very frustrating experience. This guide will walk you through some fixes to help get you back to your desktop when this happens. A simple solution to try is unplugging all external...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: When trying to open iTunes, i get an error that a .dll file is corrupted or something (can't remember the name). So, obviously, I try to reinstall iTunes, but I can only do it through Microsoft Store (first time I've used it). Everything works fine and I keep working on my...