Windows 10: Windows 10 is super slow #2

Discus and support Windows 10 is super slow #2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm up to date on my Windows version and I've only allowed Steam to start up automatically so I can't really figure out what's happening. Games seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CassidyWilson1, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 is super slow #2

I'm up to date on my Windows version and I've only allowed Steam to start up automatically so I can't really figure out what's happening. Games seem to be running fine. It's just everything else that feels really sluggish. It's worth mentioning that I had to install version 1809 through an ISO because Windows wouldn't find the update.

Specs:

• i7-7700

• GTX 1060 6GB

• 16GB RAM

I asked before and got 1 answer but it didn't work and never got a follow up

:)

CassidyWilson1, Dec 16, 2018
  2. dnroerig Win User

Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Dec 16, 2018
  3. super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 is super slow #2

Windows super slow.

I have a Core I3 and 4GB RAM notebook+AMD Processor with 2 GB desktop both with W10.it works even faster than 7.

Go to Control Panel>troubleshooting Run system Maintenance and check if it helps.

In addition,

do these steps:

Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 is super slow #2

1. Windows 10 is super slow #2 - Similar Threads - super slow

2. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  3. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  4. Pc super slow when downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc super slow when downloading: As per the title would suggest, when I try to download ANYTHING , or at least big enough to not be downloaded in less than 10 sec, my pc slow down a lot. For exemple, when I try to download something I see I'm downloading normally with maybe 50Mb/s of download, then it...
  5. Pc super slow when downloading

Pc super slow when downloading: As per the title would suggest, when I try to download ANYTHING , or at least big enough to not be downloaded in less than 10 sec, my pc slow down a lot. For exemple, when I try to download something I see I'm downloading normally with maybe 50Mb/s of download, then it...
  6. After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 this morning our Explorer became super slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 this morning our Explorer became super slow: After some updates on 06/02/2024 our Windows 10 Explorer became super slow on local and network drives. Every click takes a while, especially navigating through folders.The updates were:Office 365 de/enEdgeEdgeWebViewWe uninstalled Edge and Office 365, but could not get rid...
  7. After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 this morning our Explorer became super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 this morning our Explorer became super slow: After some updates on 06/02/2024 our Windows 10 Explorer became super slow on local and network drives. Every click takes a while, especially navigating through folders.The updates were:Office 365 de/enEdgeEdgeWebViewWe uninstalled Edge and Office 365, but could not get rid...
  8. After last Edge WebView Kit / Edge / Office 365 this morning our Explorer became super slow

9. Windows 11 explorer super slow and search is broken as usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 explorer super slow and search is broken as usual: Microsoft windows team should be ashamed of themselves. This search functionality is broken forever and is super slow too. Further with windows 11, explorer takes forever to load. Quality of engineering in windows team is extremely poor. What are hacks to fix this? I am...
  10. Windows 11 explorer super slow and search is broken as usual

Windows 11 explorer super slow and search is broken as usual: Microsoft windows team should be ashamed of themselves. This search functionality is broken forever and is super slow too. Further with windows 11, explorer takes forever to load. Quality of engineering in windows team is extremely poor. What are hacks to fix this? I am...