Windows 10: Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history.

Discus and support Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything was going fine and dandy, until the most recent update. Now, I have issues with bluetooth, audio issues that make things sound robotic, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TDSRage97, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history.

Everything was going fine and dandy, until the most recent update. Now, I have issues with bluetooth, audio issues that make things sound robotic, my headset (bluetooth) half the time only connects as voice. EVERYTHING is updated and hasn't been updated after the windows update, because there is no updates for the other stuff. Seriously? I don't even remember having these annoying problems even in windows 8. Good job to microsoft for worsening software through the years. Just give us windows 7 and keep updating it.

submitted by /u/TDSRage97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TDSRage97, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history.

Delta6326, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history.

1. Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history. - Similar Threads - biggest POS history

2. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  3. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  4. POS Windows Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POS Windows Microsoft: Took a break.came back to computer to re-establish where i left off.computer was left on.went to file explorer to open usb drive,usb drive will not open. computer will not shut down.computer will not respond to escape commands.computer will not allow a shut down or commands....
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu, waht a PoS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Menu, waht a PoS: My Windows 10 start menu is broken. After typing in 1 character, the start menu stops accepting typeing, it's not frozen, it's more like it's locked to something specific. I can type additional characters if i repeated click back into the search bar, but I can't click on any...
  6. The Biggest Launch in Xbox History, All Thanks to You

in Windows 10 News
    The Biggest Launch in Xbox History, All Thanks to You: [ATTACH] Thanks to you, the launch of Xbox Series X|S is now the most successful debut in our history. While we missed the emotional spark of being together with you in person, it was incredible to celebrate a new generation of gaming with the millions on our celebration...
  7. Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History: In the present digital world, cyber attacks are anything but uncommon. People are aware of the perils of the internet and the lurking cyber threats. Viruses have existed for a long time, and they keep getting more and more advanced every day. Let us take a look at some of the...
  8. Why is Windows 10 such a pos

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 such a pos: My frustrations are summed up in the point that if this OS were a game I would have tossed the game into the trash can and hurled it into a skeet flinger. This is a joke of an operating system. The updates, the company-sponsored spyware [img] , the abhorrent retardation...
  9. Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History: In the present digital world, cyber attacks are anything but uncommon. People are aware of the perils of the internet and the lurking cyber threats. Viruses have existed for a long time, and they keep getting more and more advanced every day. Let us take a look at some of the...
  10. Windows Hello is such a PoS!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello is such a PoS!: I have an MS Surface Pro 4. Wouldn't one expect that Windows Hello would work on this former "MS flagship" somewhat decently? But No! I almost always have to fall back to entering my PIN. I have "improved" Hello over the last 3 years at least a few hundred times, but neither...