Windows 10: Windows 10 is the leader in the gaming PC market

Discus and support Windows 10 is the leader in the gaming PC market in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s latest version of the operating system Windows 10 is currently behind Windows 7 as far as the global market share is concerned, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 5, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 is the leader in the gaming PC market

Microsoft’s latest version of the operating system Windows 10 is currently behind Windows 7 as far as the global market share is concerned, but according to latest data from Valve, Windows 10 is currently leading the market in terms of the gaming industry.​

Steam is an online platform which offers gamers the possibility to connect to a massive database providing everything from a simple game to demos along with finding purchasing details and more info.

Currently, Windows 10 holds a share of 60.62 percent in terms of adoption of the operating system by the gaming platform. 6 out of 10 PCs running Windows 10 are being used by gamers.

Windows 10 as a gaming platform got a percentage jump of 6.22 percent compared to last month due to the increasing number of Windows 7 users upgrading to the company’s latest operating system.

Windows currently hold a market share of 96.44 percent of the Steam systems with not less than 38.79 percent of users play games on PCs with 8GB of RAM, 37.85 percent of the users have at least 12GB of RAM and the rest 11.07 percent are running the games on the PC with only 4GB of RAM.

Windows 7 64-bit version currently holds a gaming market share of 29.17% which is a decline of 6.90% from last month. The other versions of Windows 8.1 64- bit hold a market share of 3.90% up by 0.31% and Windows 7 now has 1.76% of gaming users.

Windows currently hold the top position among Steam systems beating Apple’s macOS which holds 2.87 percent in second place and Linux is third with a percentage share of 0.59 percent an increase of a minor 0.10 percent from last month.

The post Windows 10 is the leader in the gaming PC market appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 5, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 is the leader in the gaming PC market - Similar Threads - leader gaming market

2. Market Share Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Market Share Windows: Windows 10 is the most market share in February 2023, but the current Windows is Windows 10 right in 2023? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/market-share-windows/657c0934-c2c0-42fd-89e2-7cab9e23e28d
  3. Market Share Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Market Share Windows: Windows 10 is the most market share in February 2023, but the current Windows is Windows 10 right in 2023? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/market-share-windows/657c0934-c2c0-42fd-89e2-7cab9e23e28d
  4. Market Share Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 market share skyrockets, while Windows 7 market share nearly halves

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 market share skyrockets, while Windows 7 market share nearly halves: Analysing market share developments of the Windows operating system is usually a rather boring tasks. A percent or so shifts from one version to another, but unless something major happens, there is not much movement at all. [ATTACH] via Statcounter Microsoft's Windows 11...
  6. Fortnite Metal Team leader pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fortnite Metal Team leader pack: I purchased the Metal Team Leader Pack for fortnite using the Microsoft Store. It seems that this is only for XBOX and I play on PC. Is there any way to refund this purchase and can this product not be bought for PC on the MS store?...
  7. PC Market Online

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Market Online: Is PC Market Online a legitimate company and are their claims about genuine Microsoft products true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-market-online/edd79598-fed4-4032-8177-db280dd7a254
  8. Editing length of pie chart leader lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing length of pie chart leader lines: Is there a way to set a default length to the pie chart leader lines? I see there is a way to change the width for all but not a way to change the length without doing each one manually....
  9. Windows 10 Market Share - No Change

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Market Share - No Change: According to NetMarketShare, W10 showed no real growth again. [img] NetMarketShare Just like last month, other sites showed similar results. The Register provided some handy tables. [img] The Register This is potentially bad news for W7 and the W8 Series...
  10. Windows 10 Approaches 8% Of PC Market Share

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Approaches 8% Of PC Market Share: [img] Microsoft’s Windows 10 OS went on sale in late July and thanks to an aggressive push by the company, the OS is now installed on 7.94% of desktop PCs. This figure, which is growing at a steady rate, is the result of the company offering the OS as a free upgrade to...