Windows 10: Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

Discus and support Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't believe all the terrible issues with Win 10 . You know, we pay through our teeth to buy a PC , then we pay for Windows, then we pay for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RonBessette, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

I can't believe all the terrible issues with Win 10 . You know, we pay through our teeth to buy a PC , then we pay for Windows, then we pay for the internet. Then we pay for a game or two, then with Win 10 you want us to pay again to play games. You, Bill Gates , the companies, Steve Jobs, you are all too , way to greedy!!! You all deserve to be put on an island with no boat , no access to food, no people, and let you guys live your lives out the way you expect we should live our lives. Shame on Windows, Shame on Dell Shame on Steve Jobs Shame on Bill Gatesand shame on the internet. Shame on all of you!!!

:)

RonBessette, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

Delta6326, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

1. Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever - Similar Threads - worst ever

2. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  3. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  4. I decided to sync to one drive and it is the worst thing I have ever done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I decided to sync to one drive and it is the worst thing I have ever done.: It has changed my cashbook system and it is not up to date and it has upset my speech exec programme and I cannot download work to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-decided-to-sync-to-one-drive-and-it-is-the-worst/3d1823c5-c391-4ee8-93dc-38613a9c1e20
  5. I decided to sync to one drive and it is the worst thing I have ever done.

I decided to sync to one drive and it is the worst thing I have ever done.: It has changed my cashbook system and it is not up to date and it has upset my speech exec programme and I cannot download work to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-decided-to-sync-to-one-drive-and-it-is-the-worst/3d1823c5-c391-4ee8-93dc-38613a9c1e20
  6. I decided to sync to one drive and it is the worst thing I have ever done.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  8. Worst customer service experience ever

Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  9. Why are you the worst company ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  10. Why are you the worst company ever?

Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 is the worst windows ever

2. the worst windows ever