Windows 10: Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load them all later? I tried these instructions, but there's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MEFleener, May 14, 2019.

1. MEFleener Win User

Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load...

Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load them all later?

I tried these instructions, but there's no TileDataLayer…

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-backup-start-menu-layout-windows-10

I can't find that in any of the user's folders. I even tried not hiding protected operating system files.

:)

MEFleener, May 14, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, May 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load...

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load...

1. Windows 10 - Is there any way to save all my Windows Settings so I can automatically load... - Similar Threads - save Settings automatically

2. So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?: Is there any possible way I can link my iPhone to my PC? is there any way around this? because it would be really useful when I'm not at home need to access something from my laptop....
  3. So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?: Is there any possible way I can link my iPhone to my PC? is there any way around this? because it would be really useful when I'm not at home need to access something from my laptop....
  4. Windows Update service not loading in any way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update service not loading in any way: Issues:Hi! Recently, I saw that Windows 11 was out, and decided to update. I launched the Settings app and clicked into "Security and Updates". However, after clicking it, it just didn't load at all. I restarted the Settings app and tried other options, and all worked fine:...
  5. Windows Update service not loading in any way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update service not loading in any way: Issues:Hi! Recently, I saw that Windows 11 was out, and decided to update. I launched the Settings app and clicked into "Security and Updates". However, after clicking it, it just didn't load at all. I restarted the Settings app and tried other options, and all worked fine:...
  6. Windows Update service not loading in any way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is my Windows 10 cracked? And is there any way that I can be sure that my Windows 10 isn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my Windows 10 cracked? And is there any way that I can be sure that my Windows 10 isn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SWAGNEMITE_1309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iluqay/is_my_windows_10_cracked_and_is_there_any_way/
  8. My laptop won't save any of the settings I set

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop won't save any of the settings I set: I got this laptop from a pawn shop, every time I boot it back up i have to make Chrome my default browser again even though i did that the day i got it, all of the shortcuts in the taskbar are set to default, the background is set to default I have to sign into all of my...
  9. Window's 10 not loading all the way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window's 10 not loading all the way: Window's 10 doesn't appear to be loading correctly as of 01/01/20, PC was working fine on 12/31/19. any idea's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-loading-all-the-way/e774d13a-bba0-471f-8786-ff5a068b93c0
  10. windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save: windows 10 automatic Proxy setting will not save it is always in off and turning on will not save tried all the help commands using command prompt no help...