Windows 10: Windows 10 - Is this fixable?

Discus and support Windows 10 - Is this fixable? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I tried reinstalling Windows 10 because having ownership/file problems. I made a bootable usb and I actually had no plans to reinstall but forgot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LEFTY90, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LEFTY90 Win User

Windows 10 - Is this fixable?

So I tried reinstalling Windows 10 because having ownership/file problems. I made a bootable usb and I actually had no plans to reinstall but forgot to take the usb out and rebooted. It took me to the Install Windows. I tried wouldnt let me. Said the drive was not GPT partition. I tried following a forum and wiped my drives. I’m not sure if I accidentally wiped my usb too because now the install windows doesn’t come up. Any suggestions/ideas? Or should I just take to computer repair?

:)

LEFTY90, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Is this fixable? - Similar Threads - fixable

2. Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?: I got a Asus ROG flow x16 at the start of the this year and it has been crashing over and over again so I ran a test on MyASUS in WinRE everything came out fine so I decided to reset my laptop completely it went well until when I was installing windows my laptop crashed mid...
  3. Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a error loop after crashing while installing windows is it fixable?: I got a Asus ROG flow x16 at the start of the this year and it has been crashing over and over again so I ran a test on MyASUS in WinRE everything came out fine so I decided to reset my laptop completely it went well until when I was installing windows my laptop crashed mid...
  4. 0xc00000f0 error not fixable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc00000f0 error not fixable: Hi, am trying to update a W10 version 10.0.19045 pc to W11Yesterday made intallation USB with the media creation tool, installed, and started installing updates.Install some updates, restart, some more, restart... and on the process was geting asked to update to W11, which...
  5. 0xc00000f0 error not fixable

0xc00000f0 error not fixable: Hi, am trying to update a W10 version 10.0.19045 pc to W11Yesterday made intallation USB with the media creation tool, installed, and started installing updates.Install some updates, restart, some more, restart... and on the process was geting asked to update to W11, which...
  6. Is this kind of Boot loop fixable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this kind of Boot loop fixable?: Good day,My Lenovo Ideapad is stuck in a boot loop without reaching the initial logo. I only have access to the BIOS and nothing more. I have tried various methods such as powering off and on several times or pressing the power button for 60 seconds, but unfortunately,...
  7. Is this kind of Boot loop fixable?

Is this kind of Boot loop fixable?: Good day,My Lenovo Ideapad is stuck in a boot loop without reaching the initial logo. I only have access to the BIOS and nothing more. I have tried various methods such as powering off and on several times or pressing the power button for 60 seconds, but unfortunately,...
  8. Blue Screen of Death - fixable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death - fixable?: My PC has the Blue Screen of Death. I turned it on one day and it was there. Tried starting in Safe Mode, but it will not do it. Just keeps going back to blue screen. Tried the Auto Repair feature in the blue screen options, but that doesn't fix it. It says, "Startup couldn't...
  9. Blue Screen of Death - fixable?

Blue Screen of Death - fixable?: My PC has the Blue Screen of Death. I turned it on one day and it was there. Tried starting in Safe Mode, but it will not do it. Just keeps going back to blue screen. Tried the Auto Repair feature in the blue screen options, but that doesn't fix it. It says, "Startup couldn't...
  10. Blue Screen of Death - fixable?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging