Windows 10: windows 10 is to bright

Discus and support windows 10 is to bright in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; went into settings to adjust brightness but unable to. when looking on the web all the background is white so it makes the screen brighter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandraGomez1503, Dec 15, 2018.

1. windows 10 is to bright

went into settings to adjust brightness but unable to. when looking on the web all the background is white so it makes the screen brighter

:)

SandraGomez1503, Dec 15, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Dec 15, 2018
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Dec 15, 2018
  4. windows 10 is to bright

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 is to bright

1. windows 10 is to bright - Similar Threads - bright

2. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  3. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  4. How to switch backlight brightness & color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  5. How to switch backlight brightness & color

How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  6. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  7. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  8. increase in brightness and size of texts

9. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....
  10. Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...

Cant change the brightness in Windows 11 new installation, i try reinstalling controllers...: The slider is not showing, if i go to the settings i change it there is not any change in the screen, i reinstall the drivers but it doesnt seems to make any difference....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome not working after windows 10 update