Windows 10: Windows 10 is too laagy

Discus and support Windows 10 is too laagy in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear microsoft team, Recently i have tried rendering an video in after effects due to that windows 10 got corrupted due to big file.. so i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nawin Shiva SaiMedidi, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 is too laagy

Dear microsoft team,

Recently i have tried rendering an video in after effects due to that windows 10 got corrupted due to big file.. so i have tried installing windows 10 again but the thing is my windows 10 is too laggy even file explorer doesn't work its very laggy and ihave tried reinstalling windows 10 several times and even tried installing windows 7 too but issue continues.. so i have done clean install of windows 10 again issue continues and also resetted my pc too even that didn't work... So help me in experiencing the better feel of windows.

My system configuration:

Model: Lenovo B570

Ram: 8gb

Hard disk 500gb

Note: Installing of windows 10 is done by windows creation media tool.. every time i got oobe error while installing the windows after connecting to internet.

:)

Nawin Shiva SaiMedidi, May 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is too laagy

Delta6326, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is too laagy

1. Windows 10 is too laagy - Similar Threads - too laagy

2. Laptop using too much RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop using too much RAM: Hi!Currently I am using a 15inch HP Spectre x360 intel i7 10th gen from 2019, with 16gb of RAM and 512gb of internal storage, and running Windows 11. Recently, I've been noticing that my laptop is using a lot of RAM with little processes going on, and is getting a little bit...
  3. Laptop using too much RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop using too much RAM: Hi!Currently I am using a 15inch HP Spectre x360 intel i7 10th gen from 2019, with 16gb of RAM and 512gb of internal storage, and running Windows 11. Recently, I've been noticing that my laptop is using a lot of RAM with little processes going on, and is getting a little bit...
  4. My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...: I was playing team fortress 2 and when i quit the game my screen was zoomed in so i went to my setting and turned the screen resolution to 500% thinking that would fix it. I was wrong...
  5. My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...

My screen resolution is too zoomed in and i cant access my settings. Ive tried using...: I was playing team fortress 2 and when i quit the game my screen was zoomed in so i went to my setting and turned the screen resolution to 500% thinking that would fix it. I was wrong...
  6. PIN Entered Incorrectly Too Many Times

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN Entered Incorrectly Too Many Times: My friend was at my house a couple days ago and entered random PINs many times. Now when I try to sign in it makes me enter A1B2C3 and then I can enter my PIN, but even when it is entered correctly, it comes up with the screen saying that it has been entered incorrectly too...
  7. PIN Entered Incorrectly Too Many Times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Entered Incorrectly Too Many Times: My friend was at my house a couple days ago and entered random PINs many times. Now when I try to sign in it makes me enter A1B2C3 and then I can enter my PIN, but even when it is entered correctly, it comes up with the screen saying that it has been entered incorrectly too...
  8. PIN Entered Incorrectly Too Many Times

9. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.: Dear Community members,I can't access my microsoft work account for the same email that i have personal account for some reason. My authenticator app is lost in the old phone that i don't have access to and I can't change sign in method as i myself am admin. I own the domain....
  10. Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.

Authenticator app for my "work" is in old phone that I don't have access too.: Dear Community members,I can't access my microsoft work account for the same email that i have personal account for some reason. My authenticator app is lost in the old phone that i don't have access to and I can't change sign in method as i myself am admin. I own the domain....