Windows 10: Windows 10 is trash

Discus and support Windows 10 is trash in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; **** you Microsoft Windows 10 is trash. Fix your god dam operating system. Companies need to Start supporting Linux so I can stop using your trash OS.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nartin9, Jun 27, 2020.

1. nartin9 Win User

Windows 10 is trash

**** you Microsoft Windows 10 is trash. Fix your god dam operating system. Companies need to Start supporting Linux so I can stop using your trash OS. I should not have **** problems with your **** OS crashing all the **** time. Biggest **** problem is your **** drivers support. Please fire everyone that Works on Windows 10 and just shutdown windows 10 and stop anyone from ever being able to us it ever.

:)

nartin9, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is trash

Delta6326, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 is trash

1. Windows 10 is trash - Similar Threads - trash

2. Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!: I am using the Windows 10 email app. I tried to send a file that was too large and got stuck in the Outgoing box. I am a lot typed in the email and would like to remove the images but copy the text to a new email. Moved the email to Trash but now won't load in trash. How can...
  3. Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!: I am using the Windows 10 email app. I tried to send a file that was too large and got stuck in the Outgoing box. I am a lot typed in the email and would like to remove the images but copy the text to a new email. Moved the email to Trash but now won't load in trash. How can...
  4. How to recover folder from emptied Trash Bin using Windows file recovery urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover folder from emptied Trash Bin using Windows file recovery urgent help needed: OS Windows 10 Japanese, version 22H2 UpdatedSoftware and drivers UpdatedToday by mistake I deleted a folder C:\Users\Myname\Videos\For editing. It contain video files. And unfortunately I also emptied the Trash bin. I wonder if by using Windows file recovery what should be...
  5. How to recover folder from emptied Trash Bin using Windows file recovery urgent help needed

How to recover folder from emptied Trash Bin using Windows file recovery urgent help needed: OS Windows 10 Japanese, version 22H2 UpdatedSoftware and drivers UpdatedToday by mistake I deleted a folder C:\Users\Myname\Videos\For editing. It contain video files. And unfortunately I also emptied the Trash bin. I wonder if by using Windows file recovery what should be...
  6. How to recover folder from emptied Trash Bin using Windows file recovery urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...: ok so i found this laptop in the trash I even messaged the person who it belonged to for the password but no response, so i made a media installation for windows 10 on a flash drive which i had to have help to figure out you could do that. anyway i booted to usb drive and...
  8. someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...: ok so i found this laptop in the trash I even messaged the person who it belonged to for the password but no response, so i made a media installation for windows 10 on a flash drive which i had to have help to figure out you could do that. anyway i booted to usb drive and...
  9. someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.: ok so i was walking down this ally the other day and i saw a dumpster with all this cool stuff so of course i had togo look and see what was in there lol anyways i found this laptop and figured it didnt work but itook it anyway. iget home put charger on it and it works! i try...