Windows 10: Windows 10 is unusable.

Discus and support Windows 10 is unusable. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I switch to apple or Linux??? Widnows 10 is the last Windows I will ever subject myself to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LevelUPTB, Jun 13, 2021.

1. LevelUPTB Win User

Windows 10 is unusable.

How do I switch to apple or Linux??? Widnows 10 is the last Windows I will ever subject myself to.

:)

LevelUPTB, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is unusable.

Delta6326, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 is unusable.

1. Windows 10 is unusable. - Similar Threads - unusable

2. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  3. How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure storage sense so that it doesn't delete unused cloud-backed content on my...: Hi, I want to be able to configure storage sense on multiple computers but I don't want to have cloud backed up content to be deleted on my them. So if I have the local available cloud content to be configured to "Never", would it disregard removing unused cloud-backed...
  4. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  5. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  6. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution: Hello, I am writing this to complain a bit, discuss, and warn others about the KB5036893 update.This has so far been the worst update I have installed on Windows 11, a total disaster.I have read about problems from many other users, and from what I see, this update brings a...
  8. KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution

KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution: Hello, I am writing this to complain a bit, discuss, and warn others about the KB5036893 update.This has so far been the worst update I have installed on Windows 11, a total disaster.I have read about problems from many other users, and from what I see, this update brings a...
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...
  10. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...