Windows 10: Windows 10 is unusable.

Discus and support Windows 10 is unusable. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I switch to apple or Linux??? Widnows 10 is the last Windows I will ever subject myself to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LevelUPTB, Jun 13, 2021.

1. LevelUPTB Win User

Windows 10 is unusable.

How do I switch to apple or Linux??? Widnows 10 is the last Windows I will ever subject myself to.

:)

LevelUPTB, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 is unusable.

Delta6326, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 is unusable.

1. Windows 10 is unusable. - Similar Threads - unusable

2. Mail and Microsoft Store unusable???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Microsoft Store unusable???: Hi,Just about had my fill of Microsoft Store, especially with the updates, whats going on with it?, Code: 0x80244018 ERROR constantly, download bar isnt operating correctly, download about half the update for example Mail and Calendar and download speed drops to nothing then...
  3. KB5003637 Security Update Rendered Laptop Unusable, Won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5003637 Security Update Rendered Laptop Unusable, Won't Uninstall: Hi folks,I installed a Windows update today that included Security Update KB5003637. After I rebooted, everything on my taskbar disappeared, and if I scroll over it my cursor shows the "loading" wheel. I can't click start or connect to the internet. My laptop is basically...
  4. Windows doesn't flush Unused memory, making it reach 90% of my RAM as active memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows doesn't flush Unused memory, making it reach 90% of my RAM as active memory: Today my computer is using an abnormal amount of memory around an average of 90%, and neither the Resource Monitor nor Task Manager show enough usage to justify this consumption.When I install Sysinternals and use RAMmap, I see this:I'm not an expert, but I think the memory...
  5. Virus infected Windows Defender and made it unusable, how can I reinstall it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus infected Windows Defender and made it unusable, how can I reinstall it?: Recently I got a suspicious message from a windows system32 file asking for a windows 10 firewall rule exception. I went to check the Windows Defender protection and not only it wasn't active anymore but also it couldn't be enabled again.I installed a 30 day trial antivirus...
  6. Disk Drive is unusable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Drive is unusable: Ive had to install a drive from an old laptop to get the data off it. I did this by taking the hard drive out of the laptop and putting it into my computer. After I booted my system once I had finished with the other drive, the files on my D drive were unusable. D drive is my...
  7. Edge Browser Amost Unuseable

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser Amost Unuseable: My equipment: Toshiba laptop, W10 Pro The new Edge browser used to work very well, but for a while now I've been getting "Error 502, bad Gateway" every time I try a search. My Firefox browser works fine, but I'm still curious why Edge is misbehaving. I was trying Vivaldi...
  8. Cleaning unused drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cleaning unused drivers: I remember long time ago I used an app called GhostBuster that would remove unused drivers from Windows. Is that app still compatible? If not, any other suggested app that does the job? Thanks 181687
  9. Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop basically unusable, even after resetting: Ever since the mandatory Windows 10 updates of the last year or 2 my Asus laptop has been essentially unusable. It takes 20 to 30 minutes to fully boot up to the desktop, and another 30 minutes for any programs to actually open at all....
  10. Edge Browser Amost Unuseable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser Amost Unuseable: My equipment: Toshiba laptop, W10 Pro The new Edge browser used to work very well, but for a while now I've been getting "Error 502, bad Gateway" every time I try a search. My Firefox browser works fine, but I'm still curious why Edge is misbehaving. I was trying Vivaldi...