Windows 10: windows 10 isn't activated after reset

Discus and support windows 10 isn't activated after reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently reset my computer and afterwards my computer is no longer activated, it just gives me the error code 0xC004F213. It also didn't save any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hoodin or pork, Sep 21, 2020.

1. windows 10 isn't activated after reset

I recently reset my computer and afterwards my computer is no longer activated, it just gives me the error code 0xC004F213. It also didn't save any of my personal data like I wanted it to.

:)

hoodin or pork, Sep 21, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 isn't activated after reset

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 isn't activated after reset

1. windows 10 isn't activated after reset - Similar Threads - isn't activated reset

2. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 Activation after reset: I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?...
  3. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 Activation after reset: I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?...
  4. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 isn't activating.

Windows 10 isn't activating.: Recently reinstalled windows 10 after getting the watermark of activating windows 10 thinking it would solve the error. Purchased this laptop about 2 years ago and have never had any issues until now. Im running Windows 10 Home. Ive tried inputting my Key that got from using...
  6. Activation windows 10 after resetting the windows

Activation windows 10 after resetting the windows: Hello. I received my laptop last night but the windows has a problem so I had to reset the windows from setting/update & security/recovery/reset this pc. But after the resetting, windows is not activated. What should I do? before resetting the Product ID in setting/update &...
  7. Windows 10 not activating after reset

Windows 10 not activating after reset: My laptop received a firmware update a few days ago which caused it to crash during boot, So I had to reset it. However, after reset, It keeps telling me to activate windows. My laptop came with a built-in activation which is digitally linked to my Microsoft account. The...
  8. Windows 10 activation invalid after Reset

Windows 10 activation invalid after Reset: Good Afternoon, I was running Windows Updates on Surface Pro 6 running Windows 10 Pro. For whatever reason the Updates hung up and as a last resort I booted in Safe Mode and ran the Reset this PC. After the reset ran and Windows reloaded I now see that I am running a...
  9. Windows 10 Activation After Reset

Windows 10 Activation After Reset: I am having trouble activating windows after a system reset after programs became unstable and unusable and reinstalling them did not work well. We have a digital license from the free upgrade on this computer and I had actually activated it a week ago after a reset and...
  10. windows 10 activation after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 activation after reset: I have recently reset my windows 10 that was original on my laptop since I have bought it. I tried to activate it but I couldn't. I found my key using command below: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey Then as I entered it I got this message: "We...