Windows 10: Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network

Discus and support Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My other devices can no longer recognize my windows 10 computer through my home network, how do I fix this ??? I am already sharing my printer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jawsscrubdog, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network

My other devices can no longer recognize my windows 10 computer through my home network,

how do I fix this ???

I am already sharing my printer and files through the adapter options.

Network discovery is also checked under sharing options.

My computer is connected directly with an ethernet cord.

I used to access my computer all the time with other devices like phones, tablets and other computers.

The other devices no longer even recognize my windows 10 computer.

Please Hep ! ! !

:)

jawsscrubdog, Oct 14, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network

1. Windows 10 isn't recognized on home network - Similar Threads - isn't recognized home

2. Windows 10 Home Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Network: I have 4 PCs on my home network. Currently one PC is not discoverable by the other PCs. It also is unable to see the other PCs. Network configuration is the same on all PCs....
  3. Home network on Windows 10

Home network on Windows 10: I cannot access my home network from my laptop. It cannot see my desktop and associated drives, most of the time. Though for no apparent reason the network will include the desktop perhaps for a week or more and then it will disappear for weeks or longer. The network is set...
  4. Touchpad isn't recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad isn't recognized: I got a new laptop Lenovo ThinkBook 15 IIL recently which had Ms Dos as the OS, i installed ubuntu Linux mint 20.10 and i had my touchpad working just fine. I uninstalled the Linux and installed windows 10 pro and my touchpad isn't even recognized. I have checked for the...
  5. Windows 10 isn't recognizing new SSD

Windows 10 isn't recognizing new SSD: Hi! I recently bought a Samsung SSD (860 EVO). I used the Samsung cloning software and cloned my laptop's native SSHD. I then replaced the native drive with the newly cloned SSD, and got the error "Hard Drive - Not Installed". I've tried everything I could to no avail. I...
  6. Windows 10 home network

Windows 10 home network: Searched Microsoft support but cannot find an answer. I have 2 Windows 10 (build 1809) computers connected over a wifi network. Computer B can read all shared files on Computer A. On Computer B, the operating systems are on SSD C:/ while all user data are on a different...
  7. Home Networking on Windows 10

Home Networking on Windows 10: I have 2 PCs running the latest version of Win 10. Both are connected to the same router - 1 via ethernet & 1 via WiFi. I can get the PCs to see each other ib Network, but I can't seem to access files on 1 PC from the other & vise versa. There's no more Win 10 Homegroups....
  8. Windows 10 not recognizing network printers

Windows 10 not recognizing network printers: This is the problem: whenever I bring my laptop computer turned on (sleep mode or totally on) into my office, automatically detecting my workgroup at the office and connecting to it, and send a document to print, windows sends the message saying that the printer is offline,...
  9. Headset mic isn't recognized on Windows 10

Headset mic isn't recognized on Windows 10: The audio works fine, and it was working great until about a week ago when it mysteriously stopped recognizing my mic at all, which i noticed because it would no longer let me voice chat in a favorite game of mine. Ive since then made the laptop recognize my mic, but it still...
  10. Home network in windows 10

Home network in windows 10: Until recently I could access the folders on my home network. After the announcement that Workgroup is not supported acess still worked. Now I can only see media files even though both the C drives and documents are supposed to be shared. How can I overcome this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scanner isnt recognised by home network