Windows 10: Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please?

Discus and support Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't login into my laptop anymore. It worked fine before, but all of a sudden its saying that my correct password isn't correct. Whenever I type it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AshleyWatson, May 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please?

I can't login into my laptop anymore. It worked fine before, but all of a sudden its saying that my correct password isn't correct. Whenever I type it in, it says "This password isn't correct, please try again."

Is there a way to reset it without signing in?

:)

AshleyWatson, May 19, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 19, 2019
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please?

Window 10 does not recognize password

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

If you are referring to the lock screen, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the lock screen, click on Ease of access icon next to network connection icon.

• Click On Screen keyboard.

• Type the password and check.

I also suggest you to change the language and check.

• On the lock screen, click on language icon next to network connection icon.

• Click the language to US English.

• Type the password and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please?

1. Windows 10 isn't recognizing my correct password. Help please? - Similar Threads - isn't recognizing correct

2. My camera isn't working, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera isn't working, please help.: Hello there, I've been trying to use my built-in camera via the camera app, but I've been met with the error code "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" every single time, yet despite trying to find a solution, I haven't been able to, any assistance would be appreciated....
  3. PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP MY GAME ISN'T WORKING!!: I installed Marvel Ultimate Alliance through one site, and when I start the game it doesn't load but appears on the task barlook the image and after a few seconds it just disappears, i have a laptop and i updated all drivers and i really don't know how to fix this , PLEASE...
  4. Please help! My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help! My microphone isn't working.: So whenever I try to record my voice it just doesn't work but when I'm on a call it works. Please help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-my-microphone-isnt-working/793d7c87-33b4-4c29-af6d-dd80901541c9
  5. Windows 10 isn't booting. please help me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 isn't booting. please help me: [img] I have a Windows bootable USB but i think I've made it wrong or something. please help me 172509
  6. Safe Mode won't recognize my password please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe Mode won't recognize my password please help!: Hello, My PC is in safe mode and won't recognize my current or past passwords. I've tried to enter Safe Mode with Networking, but it still thinks there is no connection which there is definitely. I've also tried to use the Command Prompt, but it also asks for a password!...
  7. correct password not recognized

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    correct password not recognized: win 10 wont recognize my correct password. I cant get past the opening screen. tried all the fixes i saw on line. nothing works. Not a tech guy and need the computer. frustrated. Any fixes microsoft???...
  8. My Audio isn't working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Audio isn't working, please help: on the volume icon, there is a red x and whenever I press on it, it takes me straight to troubleshooting and it says, "one or more audio service isn't running". I've looked at all the drivers for my audio devices, and they are both up to date. I have even updated the audio...
  9. Help: Password Not Recognized!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help: Password Not Recognized!!!: Windows lock screen changed: password window shrank and the pin option disappeared. *Sick It will not accept my password! System: Dell Optiplex 745 5G, 250G Windows Insider fast lane, fresh udate. Booting to Safe Mode to solve another problem, it rejected my password. Can...
  10. Help: Password Not Recognized!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help: Password Not Recognized!!!: Windows lock screen changed: password window shrank and the pin option disappeared. *Sick It will not accept my password! System: Dell Optiplex 745 5G, 250G Windows Insider fast lane, fresh udate. Booting to Safe Mode to solve another problem, it rejected my password. Can...