Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For a clean install, I understand that we would have to use the MCT in order to get the ISO file from MS. However I found out that Microsoft offers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blackbirdabhi, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench

For a clean install, I understand that we would have to use the MCT in order to get the ISO file from MS. However I found out that Microsoft offers these ISO's for download on the Microsoft Techbench Page. My internet connection isn't that stable, so this is more preferable to the MCT. Are the ISOs available from Techbench same as the ones given by the MCT?

:)

blackbirdabhi, Oct 31, 2015

2. Does Microsoft really want us to upgrade to Win 10?

This seamed fairly simple...

However the ISO was downloaded from Microsoft techbench site

Win10_1511_1_English_x64.iso

when the download tool asks for the ISO file....

NOT A VALID ISO FILE... is what it tells me

Chris_K918, Oct 31, 2015
  3. SRX1313015978ID - Windows 10/Issue with Found corrupted files not fix

Be sure you Windows 10 ISO is a current one. As of 12/12 it is "Win10_1511_..."

Very Slick, Qasim... .. !

keepitsimpleengr, Oct 31, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench

YES, but different in a few ways..
    They are multi-index - Install.wim contains both Home (Index 2) and Pro (index 1)

The Techbench ISO is also preferred if working with DISM commands

5. So I can use it to clean install windows 10 pro without having to use the MCT right?

blackbirdabhi, Oct 31, 2015
  6. Thanks!*Smile

blackbirdabhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench

1. Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft TechBench - Similar Threads - ISO file Microsoft

2. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  3. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file: Is it legal to lend someone an iso file that I have installed with the Media Creation Tool downloaded directly from MS website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iso-lending-an-iso-file/9914836e-44cb-449b-9121-63b5e5dc3fa1
  4. Windows 10 iso: Lending an iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Create Windows 10 ISO image from other win10 iso files

Create Windows 10 ISO image from other win10 iso files: Hi. I want a GUI program that i can choose from 2 or more win10 or other windows image files what i want and the final result would be one bootable iso file. Is there any GUI program for win7 that i can do these things? Please help me. 157126
  6. installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website: Hello. I bought a laptop on occasion .and I installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website. But after the installation, I found that the windows were activated automatically. So I looked for the cause of this automatic activation on the...
  7. Playing video from an ISO file on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing video from an ISO file on Windows 10: I can mount the ISO file to a drive (e.g. H:) but can't seem to get AutoPlay working for that drive. AutoPlay doesn't show with a right click as it does for the physical DVD drive. (Any other way to play the video content with standard MS win10 software would also be OK.)...
  8. Trying to fix DISM "source" not found issue with Techbench ISO-how?

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to fix DISM "source" not found issue with Techbench ISO-how?: I started having the DISM online /cleanup-image errors when I used the command saying "source not found" I downloaded the Techbench ISO from a source and put the contents into a Folder called ISO in native directory on C drive. What command do I use now from the command line...
  9. Upgrading from 7 Pro using Techbench ISO - Product Key Required

Upgrading from 7 Pro using Techbench ISO - Product Key Required: Hi, I'm trying to upgrade a desktop Windows 7 Pro 64bit OEM, activated SP1, to Windows 10. I will have several machines to upgrade, and my fairly slow connection is capped except for overnight downloads, so I've downloaded the 64bit Techbench iso and burned it to DVD....
  10. Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench

Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench: Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program When I look at the ISOs available there, I see this: [img] What does it mean when it says they are valid for both Home and Pro? Size of Home English X64 I just downloaded is 3,988,138KB which is larger than Home X86 or Pro...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft techbench windows 10 iso

2. microsoft techbench windows 10

3. techbench windows 10 download

4. techbench windows 10 iso,
  5. windows education techbench link generator