Windows 10: windows 10 iso image not bootable.

Discus and support windows 10 iso image not bootable. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i am trying to make a boot able windows ten usb on fedora linux. I download the iso from the official websitewith a download speed a lot lower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ScottFerebee, Nov 5, 2020.

1. windows 10 iso image not bootable.

hello, i am trying to make a boot able windows ten usb on fedora linux. I download the iso from the official websitewith a download speed a lot lower than it should be for unknown reasons then i go into balena etcher and select the iso image that i would like to flash to my 16 gigabyte usb flash drive. when i do this it says that this iso is missing a boot able partion table and that it amy not be recognized as boot able by my system. when i finsih flashing to the usb i go into bios but the usb doesn not show i haven't had problems like this before when installing linux os' is there any fix to this o am i doing it wrong? if there is more info needed please let me know. thank you.

:)

ScottFerebee, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 5, 2020
  3. TRWOV Win User
    Bootable USB to ISO

He's not trying to make a bootable USB. He wants to restore the ISO from the bootable USB (the reverse operation).

What software are you trying to restore? You can get the Windows 7 ISOs from Digital River: http://social.technet.microsoft.com...c99-42db-80c8-6300f01f7aae/windows-7downloard

TRWOV, Nov 5, 2020
  4. GIGGLA Win User

windows 10 iso image not bootable.

How to make boot cd without bootable iso?

I've have tried many times and wasted dozens of cd's trying to make a bootable cd. The bootable cd I am trying to make is two files from the internet -a video card bios file and a flashing utility. I tell nero to burn the files does'nt work. I tell it to make a bootable cd but that does'nt work either. I also tried making the files into an iso then burning "does'nt work". I tried telling nero burn iso image to disc still not working. Also tell it burn image and make bootable disk won't work lol. Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated thanks.

GIGGLA, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 iso image not bootable.

1. windows 10 iso image not bootable. - Similar Threads - iso image bootable

2. Bootable iso windows 11 ARM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable iso windows 11 ARM: Can you make a bootable iso windows 11 ARM without having to put it on a hypervisor, if you can’t why is this the case please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-iso-windows-11-arm/ee34270d-fed4-4db3-8b9c-f989218e0b75
  3. Windows 10 bootable image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 bootable image: Greetings dearfriends: I have a logisticproblem. My PC is failing a bit I thinkit's the hard drive and I've made some adjustments and some cleaning to get the PC to work acceptablyagain. However, this is perhaps a warning from what’s coming ahead. For thisreason, I want to...
  4. Windows 10 iso not bootable

Windows 10 iso not bootable: I wanted to switch back to windows from Kali Linux, so I downloaded the 64-bit English October 2020 update windows 10 iso and tried to burn it to a usb 8.1 gigs with BalenaEtcher. It showed a message: "Missing partition table. It looks like this is not a bootable image....
  5. How to Create a Bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create a Bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files?: I want to create a bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files. I have all the copied files from a Windows Dvd disc but I want to make a bootable ISO file from it. Please help me in making ISO with the easiest way....
  6. ISO Windows 10 Disk Image

ISO Windows 10 Disk Image: Hi. I'm running a Mac and want to use Boot Camp to run Windows 10. iMac 2019, Mac OS 10.14.6. I follow the directions to the "Download Windows 10 Disk Image" page, plug in Windows 10, English, 64-bit, hit Download, and a file shows up in my Downloads folder that has the...
  7. Bootable ISO Failure

Bootable ISO Failure: To start, last January, due to a mangled Windows 10 Home (skipping the details), I created and booted into the USB ISO, chose the option "Install Windows and keep files", which installed a new, clean copy. Last Friday, I suddenly lost my WiFi Internet, and have not yet been...
  8. Question about modifying a bootable image / ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about modifying a bootable image / ISO: Hey guys, I thought I'd turn here and ask you lovely gurus about this. I used to work in the IT department if a rather large Sandwich shop in Chicago that had done something that I am trying to replicate. Long story short, the way they would setup and distribute the company...
  9. DISM - Create Bootable ISO with Multiple Windows 10 Images

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    DISM - Create Bootable ISO with Multiple Windows 10 Images: How to: DISM - Create Bootable ISO with Multiple Windows 10 Images [img] Information Quite a many of us Windows geeks are in to customizing Windows install images. For instance, I like to do three different deployment / install images of the same Windows version and...
  10. ISO image

ISO image: Hi My apologies if this has been asked already. I've downloaded the ISO image and tried to burn it to DVD only to find that is too large 5.6 GIG and doesn't fit on a 4.7 : is there a way to get it to fit or can I extract it to desktop and run it from there? Any...