Windows 10: Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer

Discus and support Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i am trying to upgrade my Windows Vista to windows 10 by using the iso file downloaded from the microsoft website but every time I download it it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Klngs Fall, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer

Hello i am trying to upgrade my Windows Vista to windows 10 by using the iso file downloaded from the microsoft website but every time I download it it gives me a very early 2000s CD burning application called "Easy Media Creator 10 LJ" instead of the regular upgrade to Windows 10 installer.

:)

Klngs Fall, Jan 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 5, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer

1. Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer - Similar Threads - ISO installer working

2. Windows 10 ISO install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO install: vCouldn’t install Windows on the new SSD drive instead I installed Lenox. A Lenovo Laptop had failed hard drive. That was two years ago, now Like to install Windows 10 with an ISO file, however, there doesn’t appear to be any product key on the computer. There is a Windows...
  3. Windows 10 ISO install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 ISO install: vCouldn’t install Windows on the new SSD drive instead I installed Lenox. A Lenovo Laptop had failed hard drive. That was two years ago, now Like to install Windows 10 with an ISO file, however, there doesn’t appear to be any product key on the computer. There is a Windows...
  4. Windows 10 ISO install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 ISO installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 ISO installation: Hi, trying to update windows 7 to windows 10 from an ISO file: gets to 83% and then says installation failed. It doesn't give a code, just that message. Any way to fix that? thanks...
  6. windows 10 ISO installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 ISO installation: Hi, trying to update windows 7 to windows 10 from an ISO file: gets to 83% and then says installation failed. It doesn't give a code, just that message. Any way to fix that? thanks...
  7. windows 10 ISO installation

8. Windows 10 ISO not installing

Windows 10 ISO not installing: Short version: Trying to install Win10 ISO on a 1TB Crucial SSD from memory stick It loads about halfway then freezes. Once it loaded and I was able to reinstall my software but the next morning it wouldn't boot made it past the initial boot screen but froze to a black...
  9. Windows 10 iso not working

Windows 10 iso not working: Hello! I have a problem with windows 10. I had insider preview, but on time it said that it was expiring. I downloaded an windows 10 iso file to get back to the stable version of windows. When I got in this version, there was a wallpaper of a guy I didn't know, the PC name...
  10. Windows 10 USB Installer to ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 USB Installer to ISO: Hey guys is this possible? Because I will put in my DVD Drive from my old PC to my newer build because i can't seem to use my flash drive to install windows because it's giving me "Windows can only be installed on GPT disks" error. 70782