Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO issues

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I am a small open-source developer and I made some malware recently today after I fixed all the errors I needed to test it. So I decide ill look it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cooper ransom, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Windows 10 ISO issues

Hi I am a small open-source developer and I made some malware recently today after I fixed all the errors I needed to test it. So I decide ill look it up and found virtual box was a good way to safely run "most malware" after I downloaded it and followed a guide. I discovered I don't have a ISO file so i looked up how to get one and used the "MediaCreationTool22H2" tool I ran through the steps and got this error a couple times.There was a problem running this toolWe're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your PC. If you continue experiencing problems, reference the e

:)

cooper ransom, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Windows 10 ISO issues

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO issues

1. Windows 10 ISO issues - Similar Threads - ISO issues

2. Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2: Been trying to create a bootable win11 iso using Win11_22H2_English_x64v2.iso downloaded from MS.unable to get it to work using either Rufus or the windows media creation tool.is the ISO corrupt? have others had issues with it?...
  3. Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Windows 11 iso Win11_22H2_English_x64v2: Been trying to create a bootable win11 iso using Win11_22H2_English_x64v2.iso downloaded from MS.unable to get it to work using either Rufus or the windows media creation tool.is the ISO corrupt? have others had issues with it?...
  4. Windows 10 ISO issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ISO issues: Hi I am a small open-source developer and I made some malware recently today after I fixed all the errors I needed to test it. So I decide ill look it up and found virtual box was a good way to safely run "most malware" after I downloaded it and followed a guide. I discovered...
  5. Windows 10 ISO issues

Windows 10 ISO issues: Hi I am a small open-source developer and I made some malware recently today after I fixed all the errors I needed to test it. So I decide ill look it up and found virtual box was a good way to safely run "most malware" after I downloaded it and followed a guide. I discovered...
  6. Windows 8.1 ISO issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 ISO issue: Hi! I have been trying to install the ISO of Windows 8.1 today. Each time I did, it always came off in this mash of different files that have absolutely no connection to any ISOs. I've been trying to find an answer to that issue for so long, though it seems like not many are...
  7. Windows 8.1 ISO issue

Windows 8.1 ISO issue: Hi! I have been trying to install the ISO of Windows 8.1 today. Each time I did, it always came off in this mash of different files that have absolutely no connection to any ISOs. I've been trying to find an answer to that issue for so long, though it seems like not many are...
  8. Hyper V issues with ISO on DVD or USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper V issues with ISO on DVD or USB: Installed HYper V, set it as active. Hyper V will start a Virtual file but attempting to get the ISO media read is not working. What i did was choose local device for files and selected either dvd or usb device and as per attached screenshots no iso media available.The view...
  9. UEFI boot from ISO > 4GB in size NTFS issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI boot from ISO > 4GB in size NTFS issue: Hi folks How do you boot an ISO on an older system that doesn't support UEFI NTFS boot when the iso size is > 4 GB or so. Some of the latest Windows versions are bigger than this so if you want to do a CLEAN install then it seems to me the only way is to create a Virtual...
  10. Issue trying to restore some formats (WAV, ISO...) from recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue trying to restore some formats (WAV, ISO...) from recycle bin: It's another of those very old bugs ignored by Microsoft for years... Repro steps: 1. delete (will go into the recycle bin) a WAV file or an ISO file 2. open recycle bin 3. click on that deleted file and press button 'Restore the selected items' from recycle bin toolbar at...