Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO not installing

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO not installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Short version: Trying to install Win10 ISO on a 1TB Crucial SSD from memory stick It loads about halfway then freezes. Once it loaded and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chrisoneil34, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 ISO not installing

Short version:

Trying to install Win10 ISO on a 1TB Crucial SSD from memory stick

It loads about halfway then freezes. Once it loaded and I was able to reinstall my software but the next morning it wouldn't boot made it past the initial boot screen but froze to a black screen before windows completely loaded.

Booting to command prompt or Safe mode not working.

Long version:

I screwed around with a Registry cleaner and I could only boot to safe mode with network which worked well for what it was. I ran a diagnostic and all nuts and bolts were reported working properly - but couldn't get it to boot normally.

Playing around with the Bios in order to have it boot off a Win10 ISO memory stick I thought I'd see what would happen if I turned off the Raid feature stop laughing.... because you know what happened next.

I attempted to do a clean install after setting the SSD to non-raid and re-partitioned the SSD

When booting to the Memory Stick with Win10 it worked until just past where it told me it had some "work to do" and froze.

Once I did get a good install but it crashed overnight and I haven't been able to get it to install again.

I downloaded a second ISO thinking there may have been an issue - but same result.

Conclusion:

1. Don't screw with the Raid setting in the BIOS unless you know what you are doing.

2. Better ask for help before it burst into flames

Anyone have any ideas ??

:)

chrisoneil34, Apr 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 ISO not installing

Delta6326, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO not installing

1. Windows 10 ISO not installing - Similar Threads - ISO installing

2. Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?: Right now I have an unofficial, terribly shaky Windows with many wrongs. It was installed on my PC in the service centreas it happens in my country. I need to delete this garbage from my PC and install an official one. Why via ISO file and not USB? I cannot install Windows...
  3. Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?: Right now I have an unofficial, terribly shaky Windows with many wrongs. It was installed on my PC in the service centreas it happens in my country. I need to delete this garbage from my PC and install an official one. Why via ISO file and not USB? I cannot install Windows...
  4. Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  6. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  7. windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool: can I do the install without the media creation download as I already have the ISO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-on-new-pc-from-iso-without/ea3d2317-3c14-41d2-9582-84747c453568
  8. windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool

windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool: can I do the install without the media creation download as I already have the ISO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-on-new-pc-from-iso-without/ea3d2317-3c14-41d2-9582-84747c453568
  9. windows 10 installation on new pc from ISO without a media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f