Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it...

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SkillFan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqo278/windows_10_iso_not_showing_these_on_my_pc_as/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkillFan, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it...

/u/SkillFan, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade rant..

The free space shouldn't prevent you from upgrading to built 1607. I manually upgraded my own laptop which had only 9gigs free space left on the system drive.

I unzipped the Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition ISO on my D drive, and started the upgrade process from there. At one point the installer complained about not having enough free space on the main drive, i just had to point it to the D drive to proceed to the next step. Now the rollback installation is stored there and doesn't clog up the C drive anymore.

In your case you could insert a large sdcard to act as the required rollback drive, i'm pretty sure it would do the trick.

Oh and by the way, if you want to further compress your System files:
    • do a search Command Prompt, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
    • Type COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always and hit Enter.
    You'll will gain anything from 2 to 4 gigs free space after it's done.

blobster21, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it...

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Have you copied all the files from the ISO to the flash drive? I can't see that step.

After step 10. (after formatting and making it the active partition)

Copy files from the ISO to flash drive.

Open CMD as administrator.

navigate to the flash drive, lets call it drive Z and type in the following commands.
    Z:
    cd boot
    bootsect.exe /nt60 z:
    exit

Then try again.

slyfox2151, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it...

1. Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it... - Similar Threads - ISO showing usual

2. My KEYBOARD Is Driving me crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My KEYBOARD Is Driving me crazy.: About two month ago or so, my keyboard started acting crazy, it kept on throwing the letter P repeatedly. I went online and did everything i could find, this website or should i say community included, and it was still the thing. I had actually gave up then, then one day i...
  3. My KEYBOARD Is Driving me crazy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My KEYBOARD Is Driving me crazy.: About two month ago or so, my keyboard started acting crazy, it kept on throwing the letter P repeatedly. I went online and did everything i could find, this website or should i say community included, and it was still the thing. I had actually gave up then, then one day i...
  4. My KEYBOARD Is Driving me crazy.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  6. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  7. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  8. Windows sounds driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sounds driving me crazy: So I found where you can change the Windows sounds settings but I can't figure out which sound it is in the list to change. I want to turn off the sound Windows makes when you turn the volume control down and up. Any one know which sound it is in the list I need to change....
  9. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  10. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...