Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO size increased drastically

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO size increased drastically in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/venkeythemonkey [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/venkeythemonkey, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 ISO size increased drastically

/u/venkeythemonkey, Oct 21, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 21, 2020
  3. Store download size keeps on increasing

Since this is the case and the issue about the file size increasing is still happening. let us provide additional steps we can attempt to resolve your concern.
    You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana Search Box type in Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • On the top left corner, select on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    This Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter for Windows 10 will scan your computer, identify the problems and attempt to fix the issues automatically.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Oct 21, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Windows 10 ISO size increased drastically

Increasing Partition Size

You can't remove unallocated space, because it is, by definition, unallocated. Do what LX07 and Cereberus are suggesting and get the free Minitool. Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free You will be able to shrink "D" and expand "C" easily and safely. Download and install it, and someone here will walk you thru the few simple steps.

f14tomcat, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO size increased drastically

1. Windows 10 ISO size increased drastically - Similar Threads - ISO size increased

2. Size on Disk Increased Drastically When Moving Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Size on Disk Increased Drastically When Moving Drives: I got a new 1TB SSD 952GB usable to replace an old 1TB HDD 931GB usable for storing things, and moved all the files over. Both are formatted as NTFS with 4k allocation sizes.I don't remember the exact details of what I had before the transfer, but one of my folders with many...
  3. Size on Disk Increased Drastically When Moving Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Size on Disk Increased Drastically When Moving Drives: I got a new 1TB SSD 952GB usable to replace an old 1TB HDD 931GB usable for storing things, and moved all the files over. Both are formatted as NTFS with 4k allocation sizes.I don't remember the exact details of what I had before the transfer, but one of my folders with many...
  4. Size on Disk Increased Drastically When Moving Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Increase size of search window

in Cortana
    Increase size of search window: Hello, I am facing the issue of getting a search box like this [ATTACH] But I want it like this [ATTACH] can You please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-size-of-search-window/15e46f98-73f3-47e7-9698-2ba92af396aa
  6. Size of windows 10 iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Size of windows 10 iso: I would like to know the size of windows 10 iso file so I could determine whether i need to get a dual layer or single layer disc. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-windows-10-iso/ddef2334-63be-455c-b2a3-87b2894b715e
  7. Does increasing the page size increase performance in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does increasing the page size increase performance in windows 10 ?: Or what other options to increase performance submitted by /u/Sincjefe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji4x7k/does_increasing_the_page_size_increase/
  8. Increasing Partition Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increasing Partition Size: I have a 1 Terabyte hard drive that contains 2 partitions. C: which has 906 GB free space and D: which has 7.65 GB free space. I want to extend D:. I shunk C: 200 GB and ended up with a third partition and found no way to extend d: into this free space. How do I extend...
  9. Increase partition size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase partition size: Had 8.1 then downloaded 10, unfortunately when I originally installed 8.1 I made my C partition too small and it's almost full all the time. Is there anyway to increase the size? Also I want to reset my PC right now since it's gotten extremely sluggish for some odd...
  10. Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing Font Size in Windows 10?: Hi all, I know this is a very basic question, but I'm still new to Windows 10 so I need some help. I've been really struggling to read the text on my PC screen recently. I've increased the "zoom" amount in my web browsers, but the text in the menus like at the top of the...