Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My present OS is W7 Pro x64. Decided to download W10 media creation tool ISO but it's limited to a standard version, not Pro, x64 is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by csoros, Nov 21, 2019.

1. csoros Win User

Windows 10 ISO

Hello,

My present OS is W7 Pro x64.

Decided to download W10 media creation tool ISO but it's limited to a standard version, not Pro, x64 is still there. The option selection is greyed out.

As I know the download automatically should recognize my OS.

What did I do wrong?

:)

csoros, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 ISO

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO

1. Windows 10 ISO - Similar Threads - ISO

2. I am unable to download the windows 11 iso.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download the windows 11 iso.: I am trying to set up a new computer and i need a new windows 11 iso to install to it. It seems like i am blocked and i even tried using the windows installation media which did not work either,...
  3. I am unable to download the windows 11 iso.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to download the windows 11 iso.: I am trying to set up a new computer and i need a new windows 11 iso to install to it. It seems like i am blocked and i even tried using the windows installation media which did not work either,...
  4. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  5. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  6. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

7. Can't download Windows 11 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Windows 11 ISO: Title says it all. Website won't let me download the ISO, trying to download it and reinstall windows on my pc by creating a bootable USB from my Mac. Website says "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using...
  8. Can't download Windows 11 ISO

Can't download Windows 11 ISO: Title says it all. Website won't let me download the ISO, trying to download it and reinstall windows on my pc by creating a bootable USB from my Mac. Website says "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using...
  9. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  10. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...