Windows 10: Windows 10 ISO

Discus and support Windows 10 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently using Windows 7. I want to upgrade to windows 10. But if I upgrade from media creation tool, it would use more than 4 GB of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Guest789, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Guest789 Win User

Windows 10 ISO

Hi,

I am currently using Windows 7. I want to upgrade to windows 10. But if I upgrade from media creation tool, it would use more than 4 GB of internet. I am having limited internet pack. Please tell me a way to download windows 10 in less than 1 GB, or give me a compressed file of ISO 32-bit.

Can anyone tell me how can i upgrade?

I have 32-bit system.

:)

Guest789, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 ISO

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 ISO

1. Windows 10 ISO - Similar Threads - ISO

2. Can not boot USB created from a Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not boot USB created from a Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso: Can not boot USBcreated from a Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso Info: Make/Mode: Acer Aspire 315-21 Bios: Insyde V1.02 set to UEFI mode SecureBoot disabled CPU: AMD dual core 2.5 ghz RAM: 4 GB HD: SATA Ihave attempted to create a bootable Windows 10 20H2 USB from...
  3. Windows 10 Proffesional ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Proffesional ISO: Hi all, I have a digital license linked to my email. I need a copy of Windows 10 Professional ISo to reinstall my Laptop. Please help me with the link to download Windows 10 professional copy...
  4. Can an ISO file be cracked or genuine?

Can an ISO file be cracked or genuine?: Hello everyone, I had recently upgraded my Windows 10 from 1909 version to the latest 20H2 version. After the update repeatedly failed when installed through the Windows 10 update assistant, I had no other option but to download the Windows 10 20H2 ISO file and install it,...
  5. win10win7 ISO

win10win7 ISO: win10win7 ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%88%91%E6%98%AFwin10%E6%AD%A3%E7%89%88%E7%94%A8/75ce0e91-0b32-4f4a-be8b-7fa7843a0666
  6. Annoying ISO files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying ISO files: Hello Community. I run a YouTube channel named Windows Whistler I am trying to make my first video right now, and I'm trying to do a tutorial of how to Download Windows 8.1. I am on a laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X250. I went to Microsoft's Media Creation tool for Windows 8.1, and...
  7. How do I get product key for Win10 ISO file install on VMWare Fusion?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get product key for Win10 ISO file install on VMWare Fusion?: I downloaded a Win10 ISO file from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO to my MacBook Pro. When I try to create a new VM, I am asked for a product key. Where do I get it? Do I just buy a product key from Microsoft and it will work with the ISO...
  8. Error when trying to apply a windows update to a windows 10 iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error when trying to apply a windows update to a windows 10 iso: Trying to apply update KB5000802 to a Windows 10 20H2 iso downloaded directly from microsoft but I keep getting this error: Processing 1 of 1 - C:\updates\msu\windows10.0-kb5000802-x64_f1da84b3bfa1c402d98dfb3815b1f81d7dceb001.msu: An error occurred applying the Unattend.xml...
  9. Where can I find the size of official ISO files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find the size of official ISO files?: I like using old versions of Windows 10 because they tend to have less bugs (ironically). The safest way I know of is to download from archive.org. I would like to compare the size of the downloaded file from archive.org with the expected file size to see whether malicious...
  10. Windows 10 ISO not installing

Windows 10 ISO not installing: Short version: Trying to install Win10 ISO on a 1TB Crucial SSD from memory stick It loads about halfway then freezes. Once it loaded and I was able to reinstall my software but the next morning it wouldn't boot made it past the initial boot screen but froze to a black...