Windows 10: Windows 10 issue auto restarting, but nothing displays on screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 issue auto restarting, but nothing displays on screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 issue auto restarting, but nothing displays on screen. Last time when i shut it down. The desktop screen was freezed. Then I powered off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JassBajwa, Sep 28, 2018.

1. JassBajwa Win User

Windows 10 issue auto restarting, but nothing displays on screen.

Windows 10 issue auto restarting, but nothing displays on screen. Last time when i shut it down. The desktop screen was freezed. Then I powered off from power button. Recently I installed updates in September. It was between 21 to 27 september i guess. Anyone please suggest what should i do. As its not even loading anything. Tried to press f8 and f12 as well. Nothing worked out. Only lights on cpu automatically restarts.

:)

JassBajwa, Sep 28, 2018
  2. RejZoR Win User

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

My ACER iconia W4 820 had screen auto-rotation in Windows 8.1, but I can't seem to find this damn thing in Windows 10. I can manually rotate the screen, but it doesn't seem to use the sensor to auto detect the orientation. Where is it?

RejZoR, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 28, 2018
  4. zo0lykas Win User

zo0lykas, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 issue auto restarting, but nothing displays on screen. - Similar Threads - issue auto restarting

2. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  3. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  4. Loop restart with nothing on the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loop restart with nothing on the screen: Hi everybody, I just came back from holidays , started my windows PC, made my update and installed it + restart this afternoon. My PC did a 3 times loop restart what I mean there is start + shutdown + start + shutdown + start for real this time. I thought it was just random....
  5. Loop restart with nothing on the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loop restart with nothing on the screen: Hi everybody, I just came back from holidays , started my windows PC, made my update and installed it + restart this afternoon. My PC did a 3 times loop restart what I mean there is start + shutdown + start + shutdown + start for real this time. I thought it was just random....
  6. auto restart in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto restart in windows 10: After a power surge I am unable to shut down my computer. When I attempt to shut down, it restarts automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-restart-in-windows-10/d3fd76a3-4662-4637-bb98-9826da98e766
  7. Blue Screen Auto Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Auto Restart: Please help. I am losing my mind here with these restarts interrupting me every couple of hours. Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys Dump files and msinfo32 in this linked folder below....
  8. Windows 10 Auto Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Auto Restart: I have Windows 10 1909 x64. My computer auto restart sometimes while i'm in Windows but almost never in games. No BSOD, just restart. Can be overclocked RAM cause? 152757
  9. Windows 10 auto updated, now display shows nothing after forced restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 auto updated, now display shows nothing after forced restart: Windows 10 auto updated without asking me yesterday and after it restarted I now just have a black screen when the computer powers on. The monitor is on but it acts like the CPU is off even though it clearly is on. I have no way to get to safe mode or do anything else to...
  10. Windows 10 auto restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 auto restarts: I have tried to stop pc from restarting automatically and following different site suggestions has not worked. Suggestions please. 69204