Windows 10: Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds

Discus and support Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not a fan of Windows 10 because it is heavily bugged otherwise it's fine. I'm trying to use JLabs Bluetooth earbuds which work well on mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xeon Network, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds

I'm not a fan of Windows 10 because it is heavily bugged otherwise it's fine.
    I'm trying to use JLabs Bluetooth earbuds which work well on mobile devices which when it comes to Windows, it immediately fails and sometimes works. I would sometimes pair it and it would work and sometimes it would connect but the audio tray icon wouldn't work, forcing me to act fast to quickly repair it before it crashes the whole audio service. When the audio service crashes, it restarts but you don't hear any audio anymore even with the earbuds paired.
    JLabs doesn't seem to have any software to fix this so it relies on Windows drivers to make it work.

Steps I tried:
    -Disconnecting & removing bluetooth device
    -Removing from device manager
    -Creating a previous thread which didn't help me for the long term.

Please help me as this issue is driving me bonkers with the massive instability of Windows 10, making it not practical to use for daily productive work.

:)

Xeon Network, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Arily Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Jan 20, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 20, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds

1. Windows 10 issue with bluetooth earbuds - Similar Threads - issue bluetooth earbuds

2. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  3. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  4. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds connectivity issues with windows 10

Bluetooth Earbuds connectivity issues with windows 10: Hi,I am using oneplus buds z and I have got a pretty annoying issue!From my earphones sound does not come for 3-4 seconds in between playing something and after 3-4 sec it comes in one earbud and with 2 secs it comes in the other. It is a very irritating issue and i found...
  6. Bluetooth earbuds sound issue

Bluetooth earbuds sound issue: I have a pair of Skullcandy "Sesh" wireless earbuds that I tried to use with my laptop, but when ever I use them it chops up and distorts whatever audio I have playing about every 30 seconds. I know the earbuds aren't malfunctioning because they work perfectly on other...
  7. Earbud Bluetooth Issues

Earbud Bluetooth Issues: Device: ENACFIRE E60 Bluetooth Problem: This device has a built-in microphone, however, I do not seem to have a microphone option. [ATTACH] Unless, the Disconnected "ENACFIRE E60 Hands-Free" in the recording tab is the microphone? But then how can I get that to...
  8. bluetooth earbuds

bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to get both my earbuds to connect to my laptop, but whenever I search for both the right and left earbud only one will show up and the other is never found. It worked at first but then an error happened and now I can't get it to work again....
  9. Bluetooth Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds: My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come out of my laptop...
  10. Bluetooth and Earbuds

Bluetooth and Earbuds: I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound drivers etc. but cannot get my laptop to "pair" with the earbuds. I have a laptop about 1 year old with Windows 10. I have...