Windows 10: Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.

Discus and support Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, This photo changes every couple days. Its a random place on Earth photo. Its not saved on my hard drive. I dont know where the photo comes... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BunSlayer, Oct 26, 2020.

1. BunSlayer Win User

Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.

Hello,

This photo changes every couple days. Its a random place on Earth photo. Its not saved on my hard drive. I dont know where the photo comes from. Its not saved on my drive. The current photo is a lengthy dock on a lake where the lake temperature is higher than the ambient air temperature. Its beautiful and I would like to know where it is located. When I click on the locked screen I get several options none of which tell me where it is. It does not give me an option to choose my own photo, which to me is a-an infringement of my own personal rights. Answer my question, or I file a lawsuit against Microsoft.

:)

BunSlayer, Oct 26, 2020

2. Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen

Hi Lizzie,

Regarding your concern about personalizing lock screen, we would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Are you referring to the images which gets saved?
    • Are you trying to show your physical location in Windows 10 lock screen?
    • What steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Oct 26, 2020
  3. LizzieKEQ Win User
    Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen

How do I set Windows 10 to display the location of the photo on the lock screen. On my husband's computer, the location is identified every time. On mine (also Windows 10) it is not. How do I get this location info to display?

LizzieKEQ, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen.

1. Windows 10: issue with displaying the photo location on the lock screen. - Similar Threads - issue displaying photo

2. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 lock screen not displayed: The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-not-displayed/f9f17d01-0405-4e27-a962-610b4a1a8555
  3. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lock screen not displayed: The issue is when waking up the laptop after sleep the lock screen is not displayed only wallpaper is displayed and enter password section is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-not-displayed/f9f17d01-0405-4e27-a962-610b4a1a8555
  4. Windows 10 lock screen not displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen Images Are NOT Located At The Normal Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Images Are NOT Located At The Normal Location: I have been trying to find the location of lock screen images for a while not but no luck. It is supposed to be at: "%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets"NOT The only items there are mostly icons...
  6. where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where do you find the location of the lock screen photos: where do you find the location of the lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-the-location-of-the-lock-screen/ac49c308-d1fc-4202-852a-4f97c774e07c
  7. What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen: I have been trying to find the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-location-of-mountains-and-lake-photo/0a761b6d-3e40-408f-b7e5-4126030ed8df
  8. Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location

Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location: When I want to give or sell my computer to another person, how do I delete or remove the pictures that have been selected in the past for my lock screen and/or display screen wallpaper? I remove the folder I got them from, but they still show up if I go to Settings,...
  9. Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location

Windows 10 Lock Screen Picture Location: [IMG]Hello, Can anyone please advise which city/place this picture was taken at? Windows 10 updated and I cannot find the picture in my app data anymore. Thank you....
  10. Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers?

Location of Windows 10 lock screen wallpapers?: Hi, I really like the current lock screen wallpaper (the one you see before you click and the password screen shows up) and I want to set it as my desktop wallpaper, but I can't find it! Where is it located? 42877