Windows 10: Windows 10 issue

Discus and support Windows 10 issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I minimize a Microsoft store app it closes The problem SEEMS to be solved after a reboot but it came back... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HKFamily 3, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Windows 10 issue

When I minimize a Microsoft store app it closes

The problem SEEMS to be solved after a reboot but it came back

:)

HKFamily 3, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 issue

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 issue

1. Windows 10 issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. Video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video memory issue: Good day. I had to reset my laptop due to a technical problem. In my previous settings, I was able to play fortnite. Admittedly this was after I received some online remote assistance. Since I have reinstalled Fornite it gives the same error it gave before. Namely "Out of...
  3. Ethernet connection issues - is there a way to choose which network to connect to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection issues - is there a way to choose which network to connect to?: Hi guys, So i've just moved into university and i tried to set up my wired connection. However for some reason, the networks I get connected to keep switching. So for eg i'll plug in my ethernet cord and get connected to Network 5, which is fine since i can use the...
  4. Issues Upgrading from Windows 10 1803 to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues Upgrading from Windows 10 1803 to 1903: So I am having issues with upgrading to 1903. I have tried installing from the an ISO. I disabled my network adapters and turned off my third party antivirus and malware programs. I get to 60 percent, after multiple restarts, and get the error "Windows could not configure one...
  5. TouchPad Scrolling Issue after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TouchPad Scrolling Issue after Windows Update: After a recent upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.356), the scrolling feature on my laptop's touchpad ceased to work. The mouse still works from the touchpad. However, the two-finger scroll feature is no longer working. I have an ASUS laptop....
  6. Disk 100% Solutions do not correct issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk 100% Solutions do not correct issue.: I have tried all of the solutions to correct the Windows 10 "Disk 100%" problem and none have corrected it. What else can I do and when will MS finally correct this issue?...
  7. Issues with Brand-New Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Brand-New Computer: Hi all, I recently purchased a new PowerSpec G433 Gaming Desktop and am experiencing major issues with regards to video and audio freezing constantly when playing games, but never when just browsing online or doing work. Of the two games that I’ve tried on it (Minecraft,...
  8. Windows 1903 overheating issue

Windows 1903 overheating issue: I updated to windows 1903 about a week ago and my PC has been a bit laggy.(i7 8750h w/ RTX 2060) I didn't care a lot until today, when my CPU started overheating and instead of running at 40-45 degrees Celcius it started running at 60 a normal stuff such as web browsing. Has...
  9. Microsoft News Feed - WIN 10 App -Embedded Ads causing Cyber/PC issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News Feed - WIN 10 App -Embedded Ads causing Cyber/PC issues: Microsoft News Feed - Embedded Ads causing Cyber/PC issues This instance has happened more than 3 times. It is now a threat to my PC and personal data security. The ads are similar to the recent threats that something is wrong with firewall or 'a threat was found here is...
  10. BSOD, Driver issues? Power?

BSOD, Driver issues? Power?: My computer has been crashing a lot and I found the critical error from the event log. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 20/09/2019 19:22:34 Event ID: 41 Task...