Windows 10: Windows 10 issues errors codes and find a solution fixing

Discus and support Windows 10 issues errors codes and find a solution fixing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Window 10 home updates October, Now all I get is an error messaged code for an account and says try again in a few hours I really dislike... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daisy L, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Daisy L Win User

Windows 10 issues errors codes and find a solution fixing

After Window 10 home updates October,

Now all I get is an error messaged code for an account and says try again in a few hours I really dislike window 10 from the day it came out.

I need help getting taken care of fixing the code problems plus I have some knowledge of computer systems. Please help!! oh, I even call support help he just kept saying how smart he is and still could not help me at the end of this person called, I end up with more phone numbers to call for solutions. {0x80090016}

Thanks, for answers to fixing issues

:)

Daisy L, Jan 6, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Silvero Win User
    Silvero, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 issues errors codes and find a solution fixing - Similar Threads - issues errors codes

2. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it: I have this error code for quite a while now but i have ignored it until now , i been looking for solutions but nothing so far has been working anyone who can provide me with a more personal help of the situation?...
  3. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it: I have this error code for quite a while now but i have ignored it until now , i been looking for solutions but nothing so far has been working anyone who can provide me with a more personal help of the situation?...
  4. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. solution for error code 0x1900201 while updating window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    solution for error code 0x1900201 while updating window 10: While updating, I got the above message. I donot know the reason. What is the exact reason? and the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-for-error-code-0x1900201-while-updating/659dc553-5d27-4909-b763-0b2185d2b8bc
  6. BSOD issues cannot find a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD issues cannot find a solution: Hi there, Have been struggling with this problem for months now. At random intervals sometimes days, sometimes minutes I get a selection of BSoDs. Uusally IRQL Not less or equal but there are a few it could be, not just a single error. Sometimes it's talking about trying to...
  7. Microsoft Store error code 0x80073cf9 solution fixed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error code 0x80073cf9 solution fixed: For information Like hundreds of others I've been having trouble downloading some games from the store, the paid for ones. I've, like others, performed all the hundreds+ of posts advice regarding renaming folders SoftwareDistribution, Catroot2, etc. Also logged out and in...
  8. Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution: I've been having this error for more than a year now, it didn't phase me much at first as i thought it was just a minor bug, but it is getting worse. Some colors change with a static-like look, and i have no idea what i can do to resolve this. [IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade error codes and solutions

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Upgrade error codes and solutions: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 Upgrade has failed and if you have noted down the error code, then this post offers some basic solutions to troubleshoot & resolve the problem. We have seen how to troubleshoot Windows 10 Installation & Update [...] This post Windows 10...
  10. Trying to find solution to ongoing network issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to find solution to ongoing network issues.: I know MS killed the support for the SMB 1 protocol. After trying all the so called trick to no avail and also uninstalled the SMB 1 protocol and just left the SMB installed and tried the MS trick to enable the network discovery as outlined in the article,...