Windows 10: Windows 10 issues restarting automatically pc during idle and gaming

Discus and support Windows 10 issues restarting automatically pc during idle and gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone new poster here Specs 4930k I7 Graphics Gtx Titan motherboard rampage IV ram 16gb ddr3 PSU 1200W win10 64bit Hi all i am in need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by animeowns, Nov 25, 2015.

1. animeowns Win User

Windows 10 issues restarting automatically pc during idle and gaming

Hi everyone new poster here
    Specs
    4930k I7
    Graphics Gtx Titan
    motherboard rampage IV
    ram 16gb ddr3
    PSU 1200W
    win10 64bit
    Hi all i am in need of some help with windows 10 I have had computer restarting at random times during gaming and just normal watching videos on the desktop I need to know what is causing this issue I am unsure on which drivers I need for my device manager exactly but here is a screenshot of how device manager looks for me right now I also have my power supply readings in bios show +5V 10.200 Abnormal and its red
    I am currently using version 11.0.0.1157 of the intel management interface 7/7/2015 and event viewer screenshot errors attached driver scanner did most of my hardware updates for device manager

:)

animeowns, Nov 25, 2015

2. Auto Updates for Windows 10 and gaming

While there is automatic updates on Windows 10, they will not interrupt your game. The PC will only do updates when your computer is idle and you will have to restart your computer either manually, or have it do it overnight. Windows 10 issues restarting automatically pc during idle and gaming :)

David Rushing, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Auto Updates for Windows 10 and gaming

Do you mean that it won't install updates unless idle or download them? What if someone turns their computer off every time they finish using it? When will it auto update then?

I suspect that you're right about it not INSTALLing updates while you're using it. but it likely will still download the updates in the background, which WOULD most certainly affect your online gaming.

MakaioDavis, Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 issues restarting automatically pc during idle and gaming

1. Windows 10 issues restarting automatically pc during idle and gaming - Similar Threads - issues restarting automatically

2. PC restarts during game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts during game: Hello, There is no blue-screen and it only happens when playing call of duty warzone. PError below. Can anyone identiy the error below and how I go about fixing it? Thank you. PC specs Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19041...
  3. PC crashes and reboots automatically during gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes and reboots automatically during gaming.: I am having an issue where my desktop computer has begun randomly crashing and restarting. It happens when I move in and out of a graphically intensive program, like a video game ex. alt tabbing out of game and back in again. The computer is on a 1000va battery backup that is...
  4. Windows 10 Restart on idle

Windows 10 Restart on idle: Hi, Recently my laptop has this problem if left idle more than 5 minute it will go restart and shut down button will do restart instead of shut down. Im using MSI laptop with win10, P/s: Please do not advise me to check on the ram since I already run and no problem with...
  5. How to stop windows 10 from automatically restarting to update when pc is idle?.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop windows 10 from automatically restarting to update when pc is idle?.: This is a very annoying feature, I generally leave my PC on at night and when there's an update that needs a restart then windows restarts automatically when the PC is idle even though I left it on to download things... How can I disable that? or at least make it stop...
  6. Does windows update automatically restart your pc when idle ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does windows update automatically restart your pc when idle ?: I left my pc for an hours, when i came back i saw white dot circle on my screen and continue with getting update ready or windows ready message (i cant quite remember) and logon screen appear as usual. And i remember my windows downloading update couple hours ago, because i...
  7. Windows update issues during updates, Automatic restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update issues during updates, Automatic restart.: Hello, Months ago, your glorious updates messed up my computer. Just like always, I don't recall ever asking Windows to randomly shut down my computer, so it takes an hour or so updating. But it did, and users have always had little authority on their machines when it comes...
  8. Windows 10 random restart during idle.

Windows 10 random restart during idle.: OS: Windows 10 My computer randomly restarts when idled, restarts around 10-30mins unused. It also fails to boot up once restarted. Not sure why this happens. Prints out kernel-power. event id: 41, task category 63. However a normal turn on pc, boots up. Once that fails...
  9. BSOD during games and/or idle

BSOD during games and/or idle: Hello, I'm a long time lurker of this website and forum, and I am in need of some help. I recently built a new system in February and it has been a beast for gaming. However, recently I have had some BSODs that have caused a few problems. I immediately started updating...
  10. Windows 10 automatic disk maintenance during idle causing hard freeze.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 automatic disk maintenance during idle causing hard freeze.: Specs: Windows 10 x64, Radeon HD 7970 Ghz ed 6GB x2 in Xfire [normally only one card is active], i7 3770k, Samsung 500 GB SSD, 16 GB Corsair RAM, Several 1+ TB HDD. I have a SSD with the OS on it, and several large Seagate HDDs with other files. 1 1 TB, 1 700 GB, and 2 2 TB...