Windows 10: windows 10 issues that only get worse

Discus and support windows 10 issues that only get worse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I stayed with you thru vista, 7 and now I cannot take it any more. More crashes and problems with windows 10 than I can count. I am throwing in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ssdgarrett, Jan 18, 2020.

1. windows 10 issues that only get worse

I stayed with you thru vista, 7 and now I cannot take it any more. More crashes and problems with windows 10 than I can count. I am throwing in the towel. It is quite clear to me that microsoft is more interested in adding new whistles and bells than it is in making a stable plateform. Most of us could care less about the whistles and bells, we just want a machine that works every-time we turn it on, does not crash and does not have a new update which you cannot say no to every couple of days. I installed the latest update, computer went to hell and I have more issues than one can imagine......I give up....I am ordering a Mac today and you will never see me use a windows machine ever again. This situation will never change unless one of 2 things happens, the goverment gets involved and fines microsoft until they make a stable plate form or all of us loyal window users switch to a Mac. Since the goverment never fixes anything, I have chosen latter.

:)

ssdgarrett, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 issues that only get worse

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 issues that only get worse

1. windows 10 issues that only get worse - Similar Threads - issues worse

2. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  3. PC support made my issue worse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC support made my issue worse: So I had a power failure and an 8tb external drive would not show up in my computer or start I rang my pc support people and they told me to look into disk management and tell them what they see when I did it popped up saying I needed to reinlistiles the disk in MBR or GPT he...
  4. PC support made my issue worse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC support made my issue worse: So I had a power failure and an 8tb external drive would not show up in my computer or start I rang my pc support people and they told me to look into disk management and tell them what they see when I did it popped up saying I needed to reinlistiles the disk in MBR or GPT he...
  5. PC support made my issue worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. First Windows 11 update impacts AMD performance issues even worse

in Windows 10 News
    First Windows 11 update impacts AMD performance issues even worse: When Microsoft released Windows 11 last week, AMD published a support article in which it stated that the performance of AMD powered devices was up to 15% worse than on Windows 10 devices. AMD even went that far to suggest to its customers that it would be better to stay on...
  7. My issue got worse!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My issue got worse!: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljmz23/issues_when_starting_up_from_hibernating/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share So I made that post and thought it was fixed because for few days it acted normal when I wake it from hibernation. This time it stayed black...
  8. Computer drops frames/runs worse after trying to solve another issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer drops frames/runs worse after trying to solve another issue: I had an old issue where my computer would randomly skip frames because of some unknown reason, so I started to look around until I found one reddit post going over the problem. Link to the Reddit Post (Extra link just in case it doesn't work:...
  9. Computer drops frames/runs worse after trying to solve another issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer drops frames/runs worse after trying to solve another issue: I had an old issue where my computer would randomly skip frames because of some unknown reason, so I started to look around until I found one reddit post going over the problem. Link to the Reddit Post Extra link just in case it doesn't work:...
  10. Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse

in Windows 10 Support
    Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse: the systen was clean installed in Jan. No troubles really noticed since with cortana off, stupid me thinging shed be cool to try, turned her on never really using her anything more than typing in search bar as i would have with out her that was some time around 3/20 , On 3/24...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 getting worse

2. windows 10 gets worse