Windows 10: Windows 10 Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Check it anyway, you can find model number in Device manager. I no longer have the pc in my hands.... Thank you for the help! I have honestly never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by UltiFix, Dec 11, 2015.

1. UltiFix Win User

Windows 10 Issues

I no longer have the pc in my hands....
    Thank you for the help!
    I have honestly never had to scan a disk for bad sectors, im going to look into it.
    Is it a good idea to do it on all of your disks?

UltiFix, Dec 12, 2015
  2. CountMike New Member

Yes it is, also check the SMART values, it will tell you about any past problems too. Number of eventual relocated sectors is good indication about it's health.

CountMike, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Steve C Win User
    I thought chkdsk /r checks for bad sectors on the disk and recovers any readable information? Note Mini Tool Partition Wizard has a disk surface scan option to check for bad blocks.

Steve C, Dec 12, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Windows 10 Issues

They do but not as detailed as programs that read SMART and interpret it. Hard Disk Sentinel for instance can give you that and more.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Issues

1. Windows 10 Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. window activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window activation issue: windows is not activated. because I interred the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activation-issue/94d59db0-9fed-431a-a409-c5433c8292d7
  3. window activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window activation issue: windows is not activated. because I interred the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activation-issue/94d59db0-9fed-431a-a409-c5433c8292d7
  4. window activation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  6. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  7. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  9. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  10. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...