Windows 10: windows 10 issues

Discus and support windows 10 issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK so my husband bought me an RCA Cambio tablet with detachable keyboard. It has windows 10 on it. He bought this tablet 2nd hand and it did not come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by E-Wall, Sep 17, 2019.

1. E-Wall Win User

windows 10 issues

OK so my husband bought me an RCA Cambio tablet with detachable keyboard. It has windows 10 on it. He bought this tablet 2nd hand and it did not come with a charger. When I first got it I turned to on and used it till it was about dead and turned it off. I needed to order a charger. OK, so I finally get a charger and charge it till I felt it should be fully charged. I turn the tablet on and the logo would come on and then the windows 10 blue screen would come up like it was loading then it would say shutting down. It done the same thing every time. I asked for advice on here and everyone suggested that I go to the set up menu and factory reset the tablet. So I did that and waited for it to reinstall windows 10. Once that is finished, I start it back up and when it gets to the login screen it says that there is no domain to log into. There is nothing to click on, no administrator and no guest option. There is no restart option or anything you are just stuck on that screen, then after about 30 secs it says Guest shutting down. OK, so I try restarting it and pressing the f7 and it takes me to the Aptio setup utility. I am unsure of how those settings are supposed to be so I reset them to default and save and exit and it boots up doing the same thing. No log in and Guest shutting down. OK, so then I restart and try F9 to go back into recovery mode and see what other options I have but now when I press F9 it takes me to a system restore screen that says You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrators accounts on the PC. Then at the bottom of the screen it says Forgot your password or dont see you account? It is the only option to click on and when you click on it, it goes to another screen saying This list only shows administrator accounts that have previously signed in to this PC and does not include standard user or domain accounts. You need to be signed in as an administrator to use some repair and restore tools. If you dont have a password for any of these accounts you can restart to try signing in to windows to manage your user accounts. There is no list of anything below this just an option to restart and when I click restart it boots up doing the same thing...no log in, guest shutting down. UGH please help this is driving me nuts.

:)

E-Wall, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 issues

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 issues

1. windows 10 issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  3. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  4. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  5. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  6. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  7. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  8. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  9. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  10. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade