Windows 10: Windows 10 issues

Discus and support Windows 10 issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So today I wanted to sell my used laptop Acer, brought in 2018 I wanted to reset the laptop to its factory setting and it didn’t work So therefore of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jack737, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Jack737 Win User

Windows 10 issues

So today I wanted to sell my used laptop
    Acer, brought in 2018
    I wanted to reset the laptop to its factory setting and it didn’t work
    So therefore of course I tried cleaning the pc as fast as possible so that I could sell it ,before this there weren’t any problems ,any some deletes here and there ,I tried to create a new user and I did and deleted my own user , and set the new user as “NeW” and I restarted the laptop
    When the laptop was boot up again ,I didn’t have the new user instead ,I was login into a user named “administrator “ which I did not even register apparently it is called a built in administrator user
    .So I waited for hours for it to sign in ,and finally it did ,to a black screen,I restarted my pc again just to find out ,there was only one user in tact
    The administrator built in which I didn’t even register for or used cmd .there was no other way for me to access the laptop and I couldn’t reset the pc and now I’m left with one administrator user which has issues in it and I couldn’t reset the pc any tips?

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way to use my pc after searching internet for tips but ,I can’t login to the administrator built in as it was showing me blank screen ,ok so the next step was to disable it ,I ran u recovery and did commend prompt and disabled it hoping that my user that I created “new” would be avail to me when I boot up
    And no I rebooted my laptop a couple of times just to find that there was only one user available ,the built in administrator which I disabled
    It says “your account has been disabled ,contact ur system administrator “
    I only have that to login and previously it was black screen and now my only login option is disable and I have no way to acces the laptop

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way to use my pc after searching internet for tips but ,I can’t login to the administrator built in as it was showing me blank screen ,ok so the next step was to disable it ,I ran u recovery and did commend prompt and disabled it hoping that my user that I created “new” would be avail to me when I boot up
    And no I rebooted my laptop a couple of times just to find that there was only one user available ,the built in administrator which I disabled
    It says “your account has been disabled ,contact ur system administrator “
    I only have that to login and previously it was black screen and now my only login option is disable and I have no way to acces the laptop

:)

Jack737, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 issues

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 issues

1. Windows 10 issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  3. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  4. Laptop Black screen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  5. Laptop Black screen Issues

Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  6. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  7. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  8. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue

Mouse and Keyboard Auto Scroll issue: We have a desktop computer. Windows 11 Pro. We have been having issues with our keyboard missing letters and then our mouse died, so we bought a new one of both. We installed the new one, now we have auto scroll issues on windows screens, not just the browser, and we cannot...