Windows 10: Windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD

Discus and support Windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, i would like to give Microsoft on that way the feedback that windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Neptun8192, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD

Hey,

i would like to give Microsoft on that way the feedback that windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD.

Since many problems the last years with internet not working on many computers of my family steel a lot of my time i installated on every computer of my family the windows 7 back an solved the problem with that.

On my own computer I have windows 7 with a hasswell working super fast and can do wathever i want.

But i have a notebook with a newer cpu skylake (I really regret it). That notebook only have one easy task: to run movies and show it on my tv screen. After i tried for many days without success to make a compatible windows 7 to install it on the notebook i decided to give windows 10 aonther chance.

But i noticed again it was a failure.

When i tried today to just play a dvd i noticed windows 10 is not even able to do that. When i m going in windows media player with windows 7 i can play it. I think what is that shit System 10?

Why everyone in the world is supporting it. I m doing much better and faster with a 10 years old computer with windows 7 then with a benchmark computer for 5000 euros first updating 30 minutes everyday until he can do anything.

I dont need smartphone apps on my computer or bullshit running in background eating all my resources. i would better do with a old notebook with windows 7.

This is hate post? yes

I hate it? yes

I ever tried it? yes very much and very long but i still hate it.

I can only say you i will not give up against you and when you not give me back windows 7 I will go to apple and you will never get money from me again.

:)

Neptun8192, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Ernie San Win User

dvd will not play on Windows 10

Hello,

Usually, the issue with playing a Windows DVD Player to your device may arise due to the not updated operating system or your Windows DVD Player needs to be updated. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to get the following:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started? If yes, tell us more about it.
    • What are the specific troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Are you getting any error message when attempting to use your Windows DVD Player? Kindly provide a screenshot.

Regards.

Ernie San, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Worst operating System EVER.

Windows 10 is the *********WORST******* operating system I have EVER used. Each times I want to use Opera I have to reboot. Incredimail crashes repeatedly. I am constantly forced to use my Ipad which is very reliable.Why don't you copy Apple and get it
    right for a change. My wife suggested I just scrap the complete system and OS and buy an apple but I cant afford to do that.

Fred McNeill, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD

Windows DVD Player installed in Windows 10 but not recognizing DVD to play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The DVD Player app only supports the following:

a. DVDs from a file backup is not supported, the app currently only plays DVD movies on optical discs.

b. The App will only play DVD's not Blu-ray discs.

If you satisfy both the categories, I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Update DVD/CD-ROM drives from Device Manager.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.
    If this does not work you might have to Uninstall and then reinstall your drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the DVD/CD-ROM drives.

• Double-click on the DVD/CD-ROM drive.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall your audio driver from Manufacturer's Website in Compatibility mode.

• Restart your system
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD

1. Windows 10 ist the worst operating system they ever made. It cant even play a DVD - Similar Threads - ist worst operating

2. Windows 10 is the worst Operating System Ever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is the worst Operating System Ever: So the point is I am as user can not prevent my OS from updating. What is the odd policy for updating - force users and reboot their computer whatever Microsoft wants? Why should I deal with it?I have no user-friendly simple way to stop doing that "she it". I sent my notebook...
  3. How to stop completely auto updates in Windows 10? Windows 10 the worst operating system ever.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop completely auto updates in Windows 10? Windows 10 the worst operating system ever.: How can I stop completely absolutely totally forever everlasting getting terrible auto update on Windows 10? I just want to have a simple user-friendly way to turn updates off. I don't need any updates from microsoft. When will the next build with this feature included?...
  4. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  5. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  6. Windows 10 - The Worst Microsoft OS Ever Made

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - The Worst Microsoft OS Ever Made: Windows 10 is the absolute worst operating system Microsoft has ever released for computers as a whole. There are way too many bugs in it, ranging from certain menus refusing to load to system crashes to giving notifications while using full screen applications even after...
  7. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  8. Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever: I can't believe all the terrible issues with Win 10 . You know, we pay through our teeth to buy a PC , then we pay for Windows, then we pay for the internet. Then we pay for a game or two, then with Win 10 you want us to pay again to play games. You, Bill Gates , the...
  9. Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.: Is there a department that deals with BBB refferals because I am tired of getting the run around with people with no idea of how to solve Windows 10 ERROR: PERPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR. This ERROR Loop can't be overriddden and my computer is now a BRICK. I don't think I should...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 worst operating system ever

2. windows 10 is the worst operating system ever

3. wimdows 10 is the worst poperating system ever