Windows 10: Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.

Discus and support Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system was perfectly fine. I had to restart it and then, I wouldn't do it. The home screen appeared, then the Windows logo, after which nothing. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShirleyEldridge1, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.

My system was perfectly fine. I had to restart it and then, I wouldn't do it. The home screen appeared, then the Windows logo, after which nothing.

I tried the startup repair, nothing

I tried to restore the system, nothing

I tried the safe mode, I couldn't get there.

I am desperate I need to recover my files.

Thank you
    Shirley

:)

ShirleyEldridge1, Nov 27, 2019
  2. DarkEstra Win User

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Nov 27, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

OP stated "but when i try to boot using safe mode , everything is okay and it boot properly"
    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...6/model/5286260#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQC11TA930O2

DaRK did you try going to the laptop vendor page and download the chipset and video drivers? I would try that and test.

Installieren von kompatiblen Windows 8.1-Treibern für Computer, bei denen ein Upgrade auf Windows 10 durchgeführt wird | Dell Deutschland

"
    Why are there no Windows 10 drivers for my tested computer?
    Many tested systems have no Windows 10 drivers listed on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website, as the latest Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 drivers work normally in Windows 10. No additional drivers should need to be installed after upgrade.

When a computer is upgraded to Windows 10, the existing hardware drivers on the computer are carried over to the new operating system. Computers tested for upgrade to Windows 10 from older operating systems (Windows 7 SP1 and/or Windows 8.1 Update) have been tested to ensure that the latest drivers available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads web site for those operating systems will work correctly in Windows 10. If the latest Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 drivers for that computer do not work correctly, Dell has created a new version of the driver for Windows 10. This driver is made available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads page for the tested computer and is also added to Windows Update. Only drivers that require an update will be listed under the Windows 10 section of the drivers page.

Note: Computers that are factory installed with Windows 10 will have all drivers for all components available on the Dell Drivers and Downloads website.
    If you need to reinstall a driver for a tested computer and there is no Windows 10 driver available, use the latest Windows 8.1 driver by following the methods below. If no Windows 8.1 driver is available for a component, use the Windows 8 or Windows 7 driver."

DRDNA, Nov 27, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.

1. Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen. - Similar Threads - does boot beyond

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Windows 10 not loading beyond the logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not loading beyond the logo: Hello, My desktop is not working properly for the past 1 month. Whenever I turn on my desktop, it gets stuck at the windows 10 logo. It does not go beyond that. I tried automatic repair, but no success. Some times my desktop turns on without any issue. Sometimes, it gets...
  5. Windows 10 Boot Screen Logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Boot Screen Logo: I've installed windows 10 using UEFI method instead of BIOS and now I see my boot screen logo has changed to Asus (Motherboard or OEM). It was a windows 10 sky blue colored logo before at boot screen but now an Asus logo has replaced it. Is there a problem or it's normal. And...
  6. windows 10 boot logo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot logo: hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo/72cc4c45-8d2d-4833-ab45-398188262a92"
  7. Windows 10 black screen after boot logo

Windows 10 black screen after boot logo: PC does not boot right all the time, sometimes after the boot logo with the blue windows sign and the circeling dots, it just stays black and nothing happens. This started to occur with my old instalation, installed windows 10 to a new drive and formated the old one, still...
  8. No windows 10 logo on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    No windows 10 logo on boot: Hey, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, recently i removed linux partitions with fedora os, which was installed next to my windows 10. After this I removed the dual boot menu using this tutorial:...
  9. Windows 10 logo on boot screen looks fake.

Windows 10 logo on boot screen looks fake.: Few months ago, I was having problem starting up my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. So, I called one of my friend who has a Windows 10 DVD & he fixed it. But after that, my start screen looks like a fake Windows 10 logo & bit stretched while booting up the system. Also my PC has...
  10. Windows 10 boot intermittently freezing on Logo Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot intermittently freezing on Logo Screen: I have Windows 10 on three computers. Two work fine. The third has been giving me boot problems for as long as I have had it upgraded from Windows 8 (which worked perfectly). On around 50% of boots it will simply freeze at the Windows logo screen with no spinning dots. I...