Windows 10: Windows 10 jacked after restarting a lot

Discus and support Windows 10 jacked after restarting a lot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem, I hope you can help me. So I’ve been using Windows 10 for awhile, with a good antivirus and VPN, always a bit slow but fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Furvus, May 24, 2020.

1. Furvus Win User

Windows 10 jacked after restarting a lot

Hello, I have a problem, I hope you can help me.

So I’ve been using Windows 10 for awhile, with a good antivirus and VPN, always a bit slow but fine. Just yesterday, I decided to upgrade my protection with better programs so I got Kaspersky Security Cloud and NordVPN. My computer started acting weird when I finished with Nord so I started trying to reinstall it and restarting my PC like a neanderthal its all i know how to do :c . I have no idea what that did, but now I can’t connect to the internet: wifi networks either don’t have internet, take forever literally to connect, or don’t show up at all. A lot of settings too the ones I need the most seem to take forever to load when I click on them, which has made fixing the issue a literal nightmare.

Oh, and of course this is the night before my final presentation blah blah blah fixed asap blah blah, I’ve already accepted how screwed I am. Can anyone help unscrewing my Windows 10 at least? I’ve turned it off and back on enough I think :

Please tell me if I should include more info, thanks.

:)

Furvus, May 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 jacked after restarting a lot

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 jacked after restarting a lot

1. Windows 10 jacked after restarting a lot - Similar Threads - jacked restarting lot

2. Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10: I was having some trouble with my microphone, so I decided to run the troubleshooter.I ran the troubleshooter, then restarted it to apply changes it had made, but when I restarted I found that when I plugged my headphones in, they wouldn't show up.I've tried unplugging and...
  3. Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10: I was having some trouble with my microphone, so I decided to run the troubleshooter.I ran the troubleshooter, then restarted it to apply changes it had made, but when I restarted I found that when I plugged my headphones in, they wouldn't show up.I've tried unplugging and...
  4. Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts: Sistem is fresh install, all drivers and bios is up to date. event viewer shows this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036b91c340. A dump was saved in:...
  6. after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts

after reinstalling windows 11, i have a lot of freezes and restarts: Sistem is fresh install, all drivers and bios is up to date. event viewer shows this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036b91c340. A dump was saved in:...
  7. My headphone jack only works after a computer restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphone jack only works after a computer restart: Hello, I know this has been asked here before but I've not been able to find any answers that work for me so far.I have a Dell Inspiron 7506 for some reason my system information doesn't give me a proper SKU and am using Realtek HD audio manager drives. My headphone jack...
  8. My headphone jack only works after a computer restart

My headphone jack only works after a computer restart: Hello, I know this has been asked here before but I've not been able to find any answers that work for me so far.I have a Dell Inspiron 7506 for some reason my system information doesn't give me a proper SKU and am using Realtek HD audio manager drives. My headphone jack...
  9. Lots of problem after PC restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of problem after PC restart: Hi. Recently I have been having issues with the spacebar on my keyboard, so I restarted my computer hoping it would be fixed. I have restarted before with no problems, but this time, a myriad of problems appeared. Internet connection is non-existent. It wasn’t even in the...
  10. Lots of problems after updating to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of problems after updating to windows 10: So, my wife did...something...and my old version of windows windows went caput. I went out and got windows 10 and the first few days everything worked fine. Now, however, my Cortana search bar will not let me type in it at all and I am having intermittent internet...