Windows 10: Windows 10 jammed laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 jammed laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have jammed my laptop and it will not re-start. When hitting start, I get this same message in a box, 'sign-in process initialization failure' top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SherrilynArredondo, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 jammed laptop

I have jammed my laptop and it will not re-start. When hitting start, I get this same message in a box, 'sign-in process initialization failure' top left, then with a circled red X, 'interactive sign-in process initialization process has failed' then lower right corner a boxed ok. click ok, message disappears and granite blue blank screen is left. What can I do. My system is Windows 10. Please HELP!

:)

SherrilynArredondo, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10 jammed laptop

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 jammed laptop

1. Windows 10 jammed laptop - Similar Threads - jammed laptop

2. windows jams up has stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows jams up has stop code: some times my windows 10 pro jamsup gives stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and tells me to contact you at microsoft... can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-jams-up-has-stop-code/36c72982-efaa-4ca1-b358-83aa5b41693f
  3. windows jams up has stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows jams up has stop code: some times my windows 10 pro jamsup gives stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and tells me to contact you at microsoft... can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-jams-up-has-stop-code/36c72982-efaa-4ca1-b358-83aa5b41693f
  4. windows jams up has stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. certain keyboard keys glitching/stop working/repeat/jam and I DON'T think that's a hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certain keyboard keys glitching/stop working/repeat/jam and I DON'T think that's a hardware...: So, I have a problem with the Q and W keys on my keyboard. This issue started a few weeks ago, when those two keys started malfunctioning, and it ranged from not pressing the key when pressed or putting out a few 2-4 letters on the same press. I tried...
  6. certain keyboard keys glitching/stop working/repeat/jam and I DON'T think that's a hardware...

certain keyboard keys glitching/stop working/repeat/jam and I DON'T think that's a hardware...: So, I have a problem with the Q and W keys on my keyboard. This issue started a few weeks ago, when those two keys started malfunctioning, and it ranged from not pressing the key when pressed or putting out a few 2-4 letters on the same press. I tried...
  7. certain keyboard keys glitching/stop working/repeat/jam and I DON'T think that's a hardware...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?: Earlier today, I found my power button on my laptop to be broken. I tried pressing it, and that only made it worse. Now it is deep inside the body of the laptop.I need help as this is my main device. If this shuts down, I will have no way of turning it back on. Another issue...
  9. How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?

How do I turn on my HP Laptop after the power button is jammed?: Earlier today, I found my power button on my laptop to be broken. I tried pressing it, and that only made it worse. Now it is deep inside the body of the laptop.I need help as this is my main device. If this shuts down, I will have no way of turning it back on. Another issue...
  10. Laptop jammed AFTER succesful system restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop jammed AFTER succesful system restore point: My laptop was slow and was refusing to access a number of internet sites I use regularly including my banking site! so I performed a system restore point, which I have done before on my old laptop but never the new one I am currently working on the old machine. The screen...