Windows 10: Windows 10 jammed laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 jammed laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have jammed my laptop and it will not re-start. When hitting start, I get this same message in a box, 'sign-in process initialization failure' top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SherrilynArredondo, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 jammed laptop

I have jammed my laptop and it will not re-start. When hitting start, I get this same message in a box, 'sign-in process initialization failure' top left, then with a circled red X, 'interactive sign-in process initialization process has failed' then lower right corner a boxed ok. click ok, message disappears and granite blue blank screen is left. What can I do. My system is Windows 10. Please HELP!

:)

SherrilynArredondo, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10 jammed laptop

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 jammed laptop

1. Windows 10 jammed laptop - Similar Threads - jammed laptop

2. Problem with windows defender jams halfway though full scan in windows 10 1903.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with windows defender jams halfway though full scan in windows 10 1903.: Hello, have started to have the following problem with windows defender, when doing a full scan halfway though the scan it jams and locks up and gets stuck, and the only way to to fix the problem is I have to hold the power button down to switch my laptop off and then switch...
  3. Fonts looking jammed up after Windows10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts looking jammed up after Windows10 update: [ATTACH] A couple of months ago I had a Windows update available. After installing it I noticed that the font in some apps and web pages were jammed up together. I checked the same pages both in Chrome and in Microsoft Edge and they look the same, so it's not a chrome...
  4. This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dynamic845 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi48r8/this_happens_many_times_when_i_press_the_icon_on/
  5. paper jammed in my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    paper jammed in my printer: paper jam in my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paper-jammed-in-my-printer/d8c682e2-faf2-4480-8ba7-589d22a8b118
  6. HP 6500 printer says Clear Paper Jam and there is no jam. What do you suggest?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP 6500 printer says Clear Paper Jam and there is no jam. What do you suggest?: My HP 6500 printer says clear paper jam and there is no jam. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-6500-printer-says-clear-paper-jam-and-there-is/8e014b5d-b28a-4b9f-a251-b51db2b9decf
  7. Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop: Hi There, Attached a photo of a startup Installation that keeps poping up every time I reboot press the NO button but it keeps coming back any answers please. Brian UK !!! [ATTACH]...
  8. I have an Epson Artisan 830 scanner jam...

I have an Epson Artisan 830 scanner jam...: I have an Epson Artisan 830 scanner - tried to scan and get this message: Problem scanning There was a paper jam. Clean the paper from the scanner and try again. How do you clear a paper jam when you are only scanning a document?...
  9. CARRIAGE JAM

CARRIAGE JAM: Cartridge holders jammed under cover and can't release them. Watched little carriage jam video but has no effect. Can't call up any options on printer control screen. Any ideas? Any ideas?...
  10. SSD jams all Windows 10 after I plugged in HDD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD jams all Windows 10 after I plugged in HDD: Hi So I got a new disc for Christmas, so I plugged it into the computer I added a disk in disk management there, and it all looked fine. But after I wanted to shut down the computer, it didn't turn off, and I had to turn it off manually through the case. Next day I turn on...