Windows 10: Windows 10 just froze and in an KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED...

Discus and support Windows 10 just froze and in an KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my own PC build whose specs are : Zebronics G31 motherboard based on Intel G33 Chipset. Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 @ 2.50 Ghz Seagate 1TB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CreativeAbhinav, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 just froze and in an KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED...

I built my own PC build whose specs are :

Zebronics G31 motherboard based on Intel G33 Chipset.

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 @ 2.50 Ghz

Seagate 1TB Sata HDD @Win10

Seagate 160GB Secondary HDD@Win7

Intel G33 Graphics

LG HD 16 Monitor

4GB DDR2 RAM

The OS were :

Windows 10 Pro version 2004 stable

And a secondary Windows 7 and PheonixOS.

Windows 10 just ran fine, and I was also able to open 94 tabs at once in Edge, open CorelDRAW 2019 and MS Word 2013 at the same time.

But one day something weird happened and I was unable to login with a BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. It happened on all subsequent reboots, never let me boot into WinRE. I booted using HBCD, and Lazesoft couldn't fix it. And I managed to grab a minidump and when I read it using BlueScreenView, it indicated ntfs.sys and ntoskrnl.exe malfunctioned. But somehow, an administrative popup iccured that I didnt have enough permission.

What the...

Ntfs.sys, as i know, is a disk interaction driver, I am only 11, do not know what to do in this case. I must recover it, since most of my programs require OpenGL 2.0, and only win10 driver of my GPU supports 2.0.

Please do not indicated a reset, 'cause i don't have a USB Drive.

:)

CreativeAbhinav, Sep 10, 2020

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 just froze and in an KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED...

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE on USB Tethering

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screen error likely occurs due to RAM failure. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you perform the steps provided in these articles:

The article will be able to provide you with steps to repair system file corruption.

The troubleshooter will be able to isolate the cause of the issue and there are troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in order to resolve it.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 just froze and in an KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED...

1. Windows 10 just froze and in an KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED... - Similar Threads - froze KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

2. Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I've gotten CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED a few times on my wife's computer. I've tried updating drivers and running windows updates. I've ran the sfc scanner and DISM scanner and both said everything was fine. Nothing I have found via googling has proven effective. Does anyone have...
  3. Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died: After a AntiVirus scan yesterday, where i think a Windows file got removed, can I not start my PC and always get a BlueScreen withCritical Process Died. How can I fix this problem? PS I have an USB stick with Windows 10 if this helps I dont want to reset my PC because of...
  4. Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Critical_Process_Died: After a AntiVirus scan yesterday, where i think a Windows file got removed, can I not start my PC and always get a BlueScreen withCritical Process Died. How can I fix this problem? PS I have an USB stick with Windows 10 if this helps I dont want to reset my PC because of...
  5. Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Windows 10 CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I receive the 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED' blue screen. All of the support material requires that you achieve boot of Windows in SAFE MODE prior to typing some commands at the command prompt. This is not possible as the failure does not allow booting into safe mode. I have...
  6. Critical_Process_Died - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical_Process_Died - Windows 10: I have a computer with Windows 10 build 17134.619. Within the last week, the computer has shut down with the error Critical_Process_Died. Why is it so difficult to resolve this issue? I have it set for auto update. Why do I have 1803 instead of 1809? Even the build is...
  7. Critical_Process_Died BSOD windows 10

Critical_Process_Died BSOD windows 10: simply can't boot into windows 10. it just blue screens whenever it starts. I can't do SFC /scannow and dism. I can't do safe mode, the same thing. all the parts were bought brand new. Rig: Windows 10 Pro i5 6600k OC 4.1GhZ GTX 950 OC Stock 8GB ram 2144 Seagate...
  8. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10: Today I'm getting a series of BSOD's after the installation of drivers for laptop from manufacturer's website. It usually randomly happens when I try to install or uninstall a program. Please help. 35004
  9. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10: I have had the kernel check failure error on occasion ever since I updated to Windows 10 last year; as it has been so long, I do not believe I can revert to Windows 7 to fix this problem. Recently it has begun doing this more frequently and whenever I watch videos, playing...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Critical_process_died

Windows 10 BSOD Critical_process_died: Running a Dell Latitude E5500. Bought it with Windows 7 Pro, and upgraded it to Windows 10. It wasn't a clean install, but an upgrade. I normally like to do clean installs, but did the upgrade on purpose to get used to the whole Windows 10 update process. Everything was...