Windows 10: Windows 10 just restarted on me, *while* gaming on the device, to apply updates. Thanks a...

Discus and support Windows 10 just restarted on me, *while* gaming on the device, to apply updates. Thanks a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SkyfallDa1One [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkyfallDa1One, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Windows 10 just restarted on me, *while* gaming on the device, to apply updates. Thanks a...

/u/SkyfallDa1One, Sep 11, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 11, 2022
  3. System restarts while accessing games from Steam on Windows 10

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the games using Steam on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates and driver updates on your device?
    • Have you checked with the game compatibility and system requirements to access the games?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest to check with the system requirements to play the game.

Step 1: As you have already installed Steam in compatibility on Windows 10, I suggest to install the games in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the manufacturer's website.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

Step 2: Update Graphics Driver.

Download the latest drivers from manufacturer's website, try to install them manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.
    • Click on Browse my computer for driver software and click on
      Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Follow on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2022
  4. Windows 10 just restarted on me, *while* gaming on the device, to apply updates. Thanks a...

[SOLVED] Windows 10 Realtek 'Speaker Fill' not working

Found a solution.

#1: Close Nehimic (setup does not auto-close it) and uninstall if it is installed.

#2: Uninstall Realtek drivers. Restart computer when prompted. When your computer comes back up, Realtek will be running off of Microsoft's generic HD Audio driver.

#3: Follow the directions here to prohibit Windows Update from reinstalling the Realtek driver.

#4: Open "Sounds" then "Playback Devices," select the device from the list and click on "Configure." Follow the prompts.

#5: Right click on the device and select "Properties," then "Enhancements," then check "Speaker Fill" and apply. If you do not see "Speaker Fill," repeat step #4 and make sure to pick a choice that has more than two speakers. "Apply" the changes.

#6: Start playing audio. You will have to restart the program if it was running in order for the change to take effect. Your stereo music should now be playing as Stereo Surround! *Big Grin Windows 10 just restarted on me, *while* gaming on the device, to apply updates. Thanks a... :D

FordGT90Concept, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 just restarted on me, *while* gaming on the device, to apply updates. Thanks a...

1. Windows 10 just restarted on me, *while* gaming on the device, to apply updates. Thanks a... - Similar Threads - restarted *while* gaming

2. Help Me ! Update doesn't apply after restarting even though it installed in device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help Me ! Update doesn't apply after restarting even though it installed in device.: Please help! I tried to update my windows 10 pro version-1803 to 22h2 but update doesn't apply after restarting, even though updates have been installed. And i used microsoft assistance for the update but nothing happened. i don't know how to fix this problem....
  3. Help Me ! Update doesn't apply after restarting even though it installed in device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Me ! Update doesn't apply after restarting even though it installed in device.: Please help! I tried to update my windows 10 pro version-1803 to 22h2 but update doesn't apply after restarting, even though updates have been installed. And i used microsoft assistance for the update but nothing happened. i don't know how to fix this problem....
  4. Help Me ! Update doesn't apply after restarting even though it installed in device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming: Starting a few days ago on February 7th my PC has been randomly restarting while gaming for NO REASON. I didn't install anything at all that day that could've possibly messed up my PC, I just got on to play like any ordinary day. Researching through google one of the main...
  6. Windows 10 PC Constantly Restarts while Gaming

Windows 10 PC Constantly Restarts while Gaming: A couple of months ago, I bought a new gaming computer and up till now it has worked fine - except from when it has occasionally completely restarted while I'm in a game. Until now, this had only happened while playing high power consuming games e.g. Red Dead Redemption 2 but...
  7. Random restarts while gaming

Random restarts while gaming: Hey everyone, I've been having issues with my computer lately while playing Ark survival evolved. First the game gets stuck, as in the sound bit keeps repeating, the screen either goes black or gets stuck on one fragmented frame, and eventually my PC just reboots itself. So...
  8. PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING: New to pc gaming. Built PC two weeks ago. Asus B550-f WIFI MOBO AMD 5600x cpu NVIDIA 3070 zotac twin edge oc GPU 1 TB NVME WD BLACK EVGA 750 W Bronze PSU 2x8 GIG Crucial ballistix 3200mhz ram All drivers up to date and windows 64 bit up to date Redownloaded...
  9. JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS

in Windows 10 Customization
    JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS: i would like to thank all that have help me get my pc on line i found a button on my remote that move the pic aroungd so thanyou for all beening so quick to respond and wishing you all well keep up the good work BAZZA...
  10. Windows 10 Randomly Restarting while Gaming

Windows 10 Randomly Restarting while Gaming: This is going to be a long description so please bear with me. I am having an issue where my desktop computer has begun randomly crashing and restarting. It happens when I move in and out of a graphically intensive program, like a video game (ex. alt tabbing out of league...