Windows 10: Windows 10 kb file number requested

Discus and support Windows 10 kb file number requested in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; which kb file number update for windows 10 build 10240 170062 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RAMESH NIYYOGI, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 kb file number requested

which kb file number update for windows 10 build 10240

:)

RAMESH NIYYOGI, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Cumulative update for W10: September 8, 2015

This is the biggest update W10 ever had. Lol look at the file list.
    This is pretty good for those who installed Windows 10 today. Just one update that has everything, no need to install previous updates.

Drone, Dec 9, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

Windows 10 kb file number requested

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 kb file number requested

1. Windows 10 kb file number requested - Similar Threads - file number requested

2. Windows 10 kb file number requested

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 kb file number requested: which kb file number update for windows 10 build 10240 170062
  3. Windows requesting a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows requesting a file: Windows requested a temp file for scanning is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-requesting-a-file/1dd1f9ed-503d-4555-8b54-e66255dbf194
  4. Build update 2004 KB number?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build update 2004 KB number?: Does anyone know it? I am looking in Windows updates and don't see it while it's installing. It just says feature update 2004. Is there even one? Thanks! submitted by /u/gbubrodieman [link] [comments]...
  5. tax exempt-service request number

tax exempt-service request number: I am trying to send in a tax exempt certificate to be able to purchase Windows 10 online to download and it says I need to fax it in but I need to have a service request number case number. How do I get that number? I can not get ahold of anyone through the Microsoft online...
  6. Looking for a specific KB file number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for a specific KB file number: I need the KB file number for "Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-09B". My computer has having issues trying to download and install this update. Its currently installing and it's at 86%. But from the time of downloading to now it's been about 10hrs. It took...
  7. Windows 10 Updates KB 4514359 and KB 4515383

Windows 10 Updates KB 4514359 and KB 4515383: I am unable to install the above Windows Updates that were delivered to my computer this month (September 2019). I am running Windows 10 Pro 1903. I get the same error codes for both Error 0x8e5e03fa . I ran the Windows Update Troubleshooter and it could not solve the issue....
  8. What KB Number fixes Windows 10 1809?

What KB Number fixes Windows 10 1809?: What KB Number fixes Windows 10 1809 early Oct Release? I know I know, just click Check for Updates, but what is the actual number, just curious? I'll need to dig out my machine and watch to see which one comes in when I Check for Updates, but want to be prepared with a...
  9. What KB Number fixes Windows 10 1809?

What KB Number fixes Windows 10 1809?: What KB Number fixes Windows 10 1809? I know I know, just click Check for Updates, but what is the actual number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-kb-number-fixes-windows-10-1809/2e63418a-1316-4da2-814b-aa5f620a1050
  10. Windows 10 loaded the following: KB 3172985 and KB 3173428.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 loaded the following: KB 3172985 and KB 3173428.: As noted, Windows installed these two updates. Since then Edge has gone from a reasonable download speed to a crawl! I started rooting through looking for problems and came across this: Microsoft visual c++ runtime library! This program has requested to shut down in an...